“OMG 👍👍”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Literally just finished the best curry I've ever eaten and believe me I'm biased when it comes to my local Keynsham curry.
Well let's start we went to beach for sunset swim so not dressed prepared for occasion. This was not a problem Hector welcomed us with open arms we offered to sit aside as we were beach worn but he wouldn't have it!
Service fantastic very polite and professional they were great with the kids!
Food now where do I start !!!
We shared pickle and poppadom tray had kids pizza oh forgot they gave us extra popps free very happy
We ate a mixed meal of various Indian dishes which were absolutely delicious and we couldn't finish the food the chicken tikka sizzler as a main was the best I've tasted and as there was enough got 2 to share they kindly bagged it up for takeout so we could eat at our horrendous hotel montebello (I'll write separate about that) the garlic and onion nann was delightful in fact I'll bore you by detailing everything we ate.
To summarise I admit I thought it was a typical pull u off street restaurants and on first sight I wasn't keen after eating at buzz and Harry's I have had a word with myself not to judge a book.
Hectors food, ambience service and everything was fantastic 100% fabulous sorry to go on but well deserved comments thanks would definitely be back next time in turkey

Reviewed 18 July 2014

went to the all you can eat buffet night...great food at great prices as good a madras curry as any i have eaten before..

1  Thank Neil M
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Ive noticed some bad reviews on the buffet which we never tasted so im not sure how it was but we went to the restaurant 4 times over our 2 week visit because the food was amazing! Me and my partner eat quite a lot of indians at home but this place was by far the best indian we have ever tasted!! I would 110% recommend you eat here at least once

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Had an Indian buffet which was really tasty and very good value for money. Staff were very sociable and friendly

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Buffet style Indian with small choice of food. The worst chicken tikka massala I have ever tasted, the rice was watery and the bhajis soggy. I eat Indian food at least once a week so when I saw this I was excited. I would say if Indian tasted like this normally then noone would eat it, avoid this place and buy a ready meal from the supermarket, guaranteed to taste a lot better.