“Improved”

Kumsal Pide
Ranked #30 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Found under the tripadvisor article "Oludeniz: Background" under "Before You Go". Highly recommend the food for quality but inexpensive.
Reviewed 2 November 2013

On our visit this year, I dined at this place a few times and found it to be much improved since last year. We had pizza a couple of times and Shish Kebab twice. The food was pretty good and well presented with Turkish bread thrown in. Service was ok depending on how many other customers were in; sometimes it does take a long time. I particularly liked the Chicken Shish kebab but the portion was on the small side. The baklava was to die for. The prices are fair and slightly cheaper than the other eateries on the beachfront.
The waiter who served us was very nice and polite so much so that I left him a tip on the table on the first night. However, I noticed that the poor fellow did not get the tip as the senior guys rushed in like hawks and took it. So on subsequent nights I gently slipped the tip into his hands without the seniors guys seeing it.

1  Thank koolman3

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Another place which we had not visited before which greatly exceeded our expectations. Had 3 lunches here as I fell in love with Lahmacun whilst Mrs dtw loved the Tuna salad and the Chicken shish. Great value for money.

1  Thank davethewasp
Reviewed 23 October 2013

A nice place with many local costumers. Cheap, with good sized dishes. You always leave there satisfied. Nice and friendly staff.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We visited the Kumsal after reading about it on Trip advisor....We were not disappointed.
We tried their pide - which I NEED the recipe for - it was delicious, I also tried a lamb dish - (We went twice) this too was excellent - and price, well talk about value for money.
Very impressed
Oh and also - no wasps??

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Tried this restaurant following reviewing a newspaper article about where to go and found the place serving good honest food. Don't be put off by the decor as the food well makes up for it as for the price you can't beat it! Well worth a visit.