“Swallows is a must”

Swallows
Ranked #18 of 105 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Price range: US$3 - US$50
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Swallows is a must”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had read reviews about this restaurant before I went to Olu Deniz and thought I must give it a try, and I certainly wasn't disappointed.

My husband and I first visited here one morning and both had a full english breakfast, it was lovely, well cooked etc, probably best breakfast I had, the waiter was very friendly and courteous .

We tried a again for an evening meal, we sat upstairs with view of dolmus road and mountains either side, the decor etc is very nice. The waiter once again was very attentive and nothing too much trouble. We were served the complimentary ballon bread with garlic butter and a spicy spread, we also ordered the mushrooms to start with which was coated in a tasty batter served with a sweet n sour sauce this was really nice, for mains I ordered the Turkish Lamb Stew which was absolutely beautiful, which I had with mash & veg, my husband ordered the lamb chops which were cooked to perfection, we were too stuffed to manage a desert.

Personally I think this is one of the best restaurants we tried in Olu Deniz, it has a fantastic menu, wish we had ate here another night to try something else.

4 Thank ness23

• Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A visit to Oludeniz isn't complete without experiencing the service and food here!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Me and my girlfriend first found Swallows in 2012 so this review is a little over due. it was on are first night in turkey, they didn't pester us to come into their restaurant like most places did, they allowed you to look at their menu without feeling pressured. The visit was perfect from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. Over the past three years we have visted numerous times. We usually like eating at different places but Swallows is one of those rare restaurants which offers reliability, consistent standards and puts most English restaurants to shame... so we keep going back!!

The menu is very extensive and portions are very large, there is so much to choose from typical Turkish food to International Cuisine there is something for everyone. The food is magnificent and of an astounding quality. The preparation and presentation is superb. You get complimentary olives, bread and dips before the meal. All mains include rice, salad, vegetables or homemade chunky chips which are to die for!! It looks expensive but don't be put off the prices are very reasonable and is cheaper than a lot of average places on the main strip.

The restaurant has moved next door and has been completely rebuilt over the winter. It has been finished to a very high standard and is worth dressing for up a bit. It now has two floors and a lovely outdoor balcony where you can sit and enjoy your meal or just have drinks. It has lovely views from the top floor of the restaurant as it is all open with windows all round when the weather is hot or you just need to feel that lovely breeze from the sea. There is so many little touchs that Ata, the owner has adde. My girlfriend even commented on the extras in the ladies' toilet!!

Ata, Sefyi especially makes you feel welcome along with the rest of the staff and they give you a great dining experience. I can not fault this restaurant. They offer excellent service, fantastic food and are great people. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Swallows to anyone staying or visiting Olu Deniz. Infact, I would go as far as to say you would be missing a really beautiful meal in lovely surroundings with very friendly and attentive staff.

Swallows is a must to visit and you will definatly not be disappointed!

7 Thank howard s
norfolk england
“excellent!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

excellent food. excellent service. excellent dining experience. forget the buzz bar, that is a mcdonalds drive thru' compared to this place!
really helpful over menu choices and buy on get one free cocktails all day! I had to double check as the most expensive is only 15tl. buzz on that!
you will return.

6 Thank pad-doc
UK/Oludeniz
“Consistently High Standards, amazing place!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went here to celebrate my birthday on 15th and then again 16th with friends. I can only reiterate what others say, this place is amazing! The genuine welcome from the pleasant staff puts you at ease and you can see that they are well trained but also that they seem to enjoy doing their job properly, true professionals. I have eaten here before in the several incarnations of Swallows but Ata, the owner, has maintained and increased his already high standard of service and food and this is remarkable. My birthday steak was done perfectly and I know that this is not easy to achieve, and the lamb stir fry, my meal on the following day, was tasty and so good that my friends said that they would choose that next time. The Cocktail waiter could tell you at the table what was in each cocktail, he really knew his job and when my friends asked if one could be done without alcohol but tasting just as good as the alcoholic one another of the group were having, he did this, they were bowled over! This restaurant excels in all areas, the food is wonderful, menu extensive, staff superbly trained and immaculately dressed, cleanliness is something they take pride in, decor is modern, smart and the seating not crowded together. Background music is unobtrusive and pleasant, adding to the ambience not dominating it as in some places.To top it all the prices are similar to most other places. We will definitely be back, the sooner the better!

4 Thank Willintohelp
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food here it was of a really high standard. Would recommend to anyone staying in olu deniz.

2 Thank JH4AH89