“Faaaantastic all round”

Cuisines: Turkish, International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent friendly service, very attentative but not over powering like some places. First class food and presentation. We Will definitely be visiting again this holiday. Highly recommend trying out, nicely placed just outside the main hub so no hassling

2  Thank MTwallet57

Reviewed 24 July 2014

To start, forget those negative reviews, it's not the Hilton, you get what you pay for, we even saw and heard some low lifes threatening the swallows staff with negative feedback if they didn't get some freebies, myself and my two sons (3 Adults) ate here on two occasions, note we are quite fussy when it comes to food, both times the food was excellent, the staff were excellent, not to expensive, I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Martinsbo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Wanted to try here as had heard good reviews however we were dissapointed in our meals. Will try again hope it was a one off,

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Visited here for my birthday as I read many good reviews and I liked the idea of a more quiet restaurant instead of many louder restaurants on the main strip in Oludeniz.
I had a reservation with them and was shown to a table on the balcony looking out on the mountain side and watching some swallows fly over the restaurant.
The service in this restaurant is what makes it stand out.The service is the sort of service you would except for a top class restaurant in London.Our waiter set our table very professionally while we was there.We had also got crumbs on the table which the waiter noticed and cleaned for us without even asking.They are also very friendly and attentive.
The food was also very nice.I had the Chicken Kiev which was very good value and tasted better than a particular one I had eaten before in London,which cost a lot more money.The best part of the evening out was the desert.I had raspberry cheesecake.I ate this many times on my holiday for desert as I love it and this was the best I had eaten.
Overall it was a very lovely meal out.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Only visited for cocktails (which are buy one get one free) wasnt expecting much as price was only 15TL but when they arrived WOW each one amazing......the best Mojito ive ever had!! Looking around at other tables and the food looked lovely and well presented. Cocktails were so nice we returned the next evening as well.