“DONT GO HERE”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We went here one night as was staying at the hotel staff are rude the man with the black hair old one was so rude kicked us out of our seat to put other people there an left us no were to sit staff arrogant we asked for the bill to see we had been charged 280 lira rip of told one of the waiters an still charged us wrong food didn't taste grate at all wouldn't be surprised if they get shut down!!!! The restaurant is so empty compared to every where else strongly don't recommend this place at all!!!!! Joseph's was allways packet out u could see why the waiters were all ways looking over there thinking how come they are so busy it's because the staff are friendly an welcoming an food is the best :) x

Reviewed 15 September 2013

On arrival we were told we would get puff bread and 10% off our bill, the staff to start off with were attentive, the puff bread came looked more like pitta bread no dipp just garlic butter, our meal came before we had finished this, we both had chicken and mushroom which was nice, I waited ages for the staff to see I wanted another drink, also the chap who's job it is to get people in was smoking which I don't like. Waited ages for the our bill the hovered over hoping for a tip. Defo won't be returning.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I was disappointed to find that before we had finished eating the 'puffy bread' (no dips), that the main course was being brought out. I found the whole meal rushed, although they were far from busy. I'm sorry to say that the meal I had, tasted as if it had come out of a tin and because it was 'prepared' so quickly, I would assume that it was.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Food was okay - service was absolutely shocking. After having to order twice as they had nothing in at all - on I Friday night - in the middle of August. A very rude rude waiter caused us to walk out of the restaurant, you shouldn't be in hospitality when you don't know how to speak to people!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

My partner and I have been going to Olu Deniz for the last 4 years and decided to give Cherry Chow a try for dinner this Summer.... to be honest wish we had not bothered. This year my family travelled with us and it was their first time to Olu Deniz so I was so dissapointed for them that their first dinner experience was here. We requested a table for 7 and after a few minutes (the restaurant was practically empty) the staff finally managed to drag 2 tables together, which were dirty from the previous guests and which they did not clean at all. The service was poor and the waiter (who appeared to be one of the managers/owner?) hardly spoke a word to us, but grunted instead. He was miserable throughout and really not interested in us at all. The only time he cheered up was nearing the end when we requested the bill and he clearly wanted a tip!

Perhaps we just had a bad experience, but in all the years we have been going to Olu Deniz we have never experienced such grumpiness and bad service.