“spa facilities amazing”

Ocean Blue High Class Hotel
Ranked #10 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Attended for turkish bath was amazing made you feel so alive, very professional, my hubby was having a problem with his neck so was taken aside and they checked all his movements etc then explained what they had found and it was a trapped nerve in his shoulder causing his problems no pushy sales just advised what could be done he chose to go ahead and have 3x30 min medical massage to release the nerve at £60 for all treatments inc a pick up and drop off to each appointment, even after first session my hubby could feel the releive, Halim who carried out the work was brilliant, and Rocco who runs the Haman is just so fun xx

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ann12668
frontmanagment, Front Office Manager at Ocean Blue High Class Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2015

Dear Ann,
We really do appreciate the time you took to write your amazing feedback following your recent visit to Ocean Blue High Class Hotel Spa . We were delighted to read that overall you enjoyed your time with us. I have also taken on board your comments regarding our staff.We definitely share your nice words with them.
Thank you again for your feedback on behalf of Ocean Blue High Class Hotel team. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel to experience the improved services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any questions or future needs.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was my fourth time to Hisaronu within the last 7 years. I've stayed at different hotels which I liked but nothing compared to the Ocean Blue.
I went this year with my sister for the first time. Upon arrival we were greeted and taken to our room which was gorgeous. Spotlessly clean and furnished with modern furniture which makes a difference because a lot of hotels are very basic but this room was lovely. We have a street view which was perfect for us so we could watch the sunset over the mountains. The entire hotel was spotless and shiney and modern. You had free air con and wifi, flatscreen TV, hairdryer, very nice bathroom and large walk in shower.
The pool was very big which also great because sometimes I tend to get a bit self conscious and don't like it when everyone is crammed together, so there was plenty of space. The sun loungers were very comfortable, food was lovely, service was great. The best thing about it was the fact that there weren't a lot of kids there, which is exactly what we look for. It is a family hotel though, and very very relaxed, and none of the staff harass you or try and push you in the pool or anything! The restaurant is on the second floor so you can eat along the balcony and have a great view. This hotel was so close to the main strip of Hisaronu, you couldn't get any closer! But you cannot hear any noise either from the clubs or bars which is another bonus! Will definitely stay at this hotel again next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Heather C

Dear Heather C,
We really do appreciate the time you took to write your amazing feedback following your recent stay at the Ocean Blue High Class Hotel . We were delighted to read that overall you enjoyed your time with us. I have also taken on board your comments regarding our staff.We definitely share your nice words with them.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

great hotel top class, good clean rooms. Great breakfast. Great pool area & Good priced snacks.Staff are great, Ali is a gem.Spot on location for all the bars. Have already booked for September this year.

Room Tip: had a terrace room with great views on floor 3.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank anthonygleeson

Dear Tony & Jackie,

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my sister stayed at this hotel for ten days! We have visited Hisaronu many times but this was the first time we stayed here and it certainly won't be the last! The hotel was perfect! The location is spot on and the cleanliness and staff members were 5*! We were looked after superbly, and absolutely spoilt! Had a Turkish bath at the hotel which was not just a bargain but also great! It's without a doubt my favourite hotel and we will definitely be retuning next year to this exact place! Bloody brill!

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Lauralou1204

Dear Laura & Louise,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Hi, we traveled to this hotel as a family of three. The hotel is very clean and staff are very friendly. The hotel is very close to the main strip but you cannot hear the loud music from the strip when in the hotel. Rooms were cleaned daily. However, in my opinion, I do not think this hotel caters for children as there is no entertainment of a night time. We got up for breakfast around three times in our 1 week stay and it was nice as well as staff always there to greet you.
However, we did book a trip to Dalyan (Turtle Beach) with a company down in OluDeniz. The day we booked to go, we got put onto the transfer bus for quad biking. Which is a mistake but was not a big deal as we got re-booked onto the Friday trip. Asli the receptionist at the hotel speaks good English and she kept us updated on what was happening with our transfer. She was always polite and goes out of her way to help anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank courtney l

Dear Courtney I,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Myself and my husband stayed 12 nights at this hotel and cant wait to return next year with the rest of our family. Firstly let me say the staff here are excellent we are a well travelled couple and have never recieved this level of service anywhere else. Semih the bar manager is an asset to the hotel his english is perfect and he just cant do enough for you "anything is possible" thats his words not mine. Jamie is a total gentleman as are the rest of his team musa erdem nori burak and the rest of the guys. Last but not least is ali the reservations manager oh my god what can i say this man is a legend. His professionalism is outstanding and his friendliness is so warm and sincere. The hotel staff even baked a cake for my husband on his birthday and made us feel like royalty. Food and drink at this hotel is of the highest standard and their turkish night is not to be missed. Thank you all so much at ocean blue for an amazing holiday we'll see you all next july

Patricia and gerard fox

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Foxyladybelfast

Dear Patricia Fox,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed at the Ocean Blue for two weeks at the end of June. Many positives about this hotel. However a few negatives.

Positives - the staff at the hotel are great. They do go out of their way to help you.
The rooms are lovely. Nice comfortable bed. We had the attic room. A little bit small but that never bothered us.
Pool is lovely and cold and very clean.
Never a fight to get a bed around the pool. There was six if us and always managed to get six sun beds.
Sheila who works at the hotel was a massive advantage. As there aren't many English speakers in the hotel. She helped us out a lot during our stay!
Very very close to the main strip! And had a lovely bar a across the road the we drank in most nights by the end of the holiday.

Negatives - the spa! Very very pushy at up selling. I unfortunately fell for it! However while I was down in the spa waiting to get my Turkish bath I asked the main guy that spoke English if I could have the massages another day. I mentioned that 40lira was a good price. He laughed and said "no darling, £40" so he was very sneaky and not clear about the prices! So I just said I'll pay for the Turkish bath and that was all. I was very angry how he had treated me down there and spoke to Sheila about the matter. She was horrified by the way he spoke to me. So I would 100% not recommend the spa at this hotel!

The attic room was extremely hot as it was the third floor up. Getting ready was a nightmare! The air con wasn't great. Never had cold air coming out of it and it never went below 18 degrees!

I thought the bar guys were quite pushy with trying to sell their Turkish nights and jazz nights etc. We had already made plans on the nights of these and they were still trying to see if we would come after saying a numerous of times that we had already made plans.

I would suggest that you always paid with cash instead if using your room number to start a tab. They don't have a great system with it. There were a couple of times they had charged another room for our drinks because they wrote the wrong room number down! They were also trying to get more money from us by the end of the holiday ,because they thought we hadn't paid, when we had!

I would definitely come back to this hotel and would recommend this hotel, now knowing how the hotel is run!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Vicky W

Dear Wicky W,

The Spa is a concession to the hotel, and run by a separate manager. Unfortunately, we have had several complaints about this person, and have dealt with it accordingly. We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity, and I am sorry this person misled you.

I apologise for the error with the room charges. We cannot blame the computer system, as it only reserves the information input manually, so the reception & service personnel have been trained to be more vigilant, as these mistakes can happen, if not checked thoroughly.