other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
carlybell...
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa, shame about the experience”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Having stayed in other villas down this road I was sure of what to expect. The villa itself is beautiful however it didn’t meet our expectations for the price we paid. Usually villas lay on a welcome basket or such like, not even a toilet roll. That in itself was fine however with 9 people staying I would expect there to be enough bowls etc. We had 3 between us! The bill was advertised as having an alarm system and free WiFi. The alarm didn’t work and the WiFi was not free. We had some data for a couple of days then you have to pay for it. False advertisement? I think so. The outdoor lights didn’t all work, one did so it was dangerous outside for the kids. My 4 year old slipped and fell. My biggest problem was the fact we arrived to no water. 9 people and not one toilet that we could flush and no water to shower with. The only way to wash was by using the outdoor cold pool shower. This was reported daily to the management company who tried desperately to get a resolution from the owner. The owner only installed a water pump when I asked for my money back. We went 8 days with no water. Whilst I accept the water situation wasn’t the owners fault... the way in which it was dealt with was. We didn’t even get an apology!!
It ruined the first part of our family holiday, as I spent so much time trying to sort this out. For that reason I couldn’t possibly recommend this villa to a family especially when paying out so much money to not even get a basic...water!

Management Response
6 Oct 2017
We apologize for the inconveniences of the water supply shortage caused by the municipality.

We have our holiday villa Orman since 2011. This is the first time we have been  confronted by water supply shortage.

After indicated we decided to invest a lot of money to install a backup water tank with pump installation. However organizing and installing the backup water system took, naturally, a few days.

We would like to emphasize once again that the water shortage is not our fault, but caused by the water management of Fethiye.

We and our management team in Turkey do not recognize ourselves in the other items. We checked again the kitchen utilities (10+2 persons), the alarm system works properly and we paid your total WIFI consumption during your stay. Broken lights when indicated will be replaced by our maintenance people.

We and our people locally present are working hard to make the villa and the staying of our tenants as comfortable as possible. Naturally  we use the suggestions we receive from our customers to improve our villa constantly.

Kind regards,

Hans

Travellers are raving about these Oludeniz hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing