I have just returned from my 6th visit to lykia world and have to say this resort never fails to impress me which is mostly down to the fantastic staff that they employ that keep welcoming us back year after year. especially Emre Erina Roxanne jay jay and oulash from entertainment team. The fantastic Nill who runs the kids club and Seda who is amazing with the children also Kemel who looks after the teenagers they had an amazing time. The guys who run the boats are also great and not forgetting the wonderful waiters chefs and reception staff. Last but not least beyaz who runs the football he works so hard with the children (and adults). I would hate to see too many changes and speaking to so many holiday makers who return year after year we hope the price doesn't rise too high and price us out of this hotel. Becoming an all inclusive resort doesn't really appeal to me as i'm not a big drinker. I can understand the rooms need a bit of updating especially as you have some real good hotels in belek that are first class but they don't have the staff that Lykia world have and that too me is really important. I am looking to go back first week of October if all goes to plan and again next may to see what changes have been implemented I really hope that wont be my last visit. If your considering Lykia world for a holiday this year it comes highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence section has 266 rooms and Village has 609 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Liberty Hotels Lykia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lykia World Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Resort Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Fethiye