Headlines for the review
Beautiful location such a picturesque part of Turkey falls down after that due to management
Food decidedly average
Not enough space for the number of guests
Not enough service staff for the number of guests
Rooms very average and cleaning is not great due to minimal numbers of staff again
Great fun park for the kids
Some of the staff need charm school training particularly ones behind the bar
First all inclusive I've been too where at times of the day I was hungry due to unavailability of food.
This place has the potential to be great just run badly, this is an early season review and I don't know whether they up their game in full season. Clientele were very everyday England, so was a bit Brits on tour. Liberty bought this place a little while ago and it was stated have invested 50million euros into the place. I think some of the money is being misspent as they really miss the mark in some places. It has stacks of potential as lovely location and surroundings but there are definitely better places in Turkey to be found. Lots of people may compliment this place but really I think the management just don't get how to deliver a good holiday. The food was very limited and becomes monotonous, no imagination to the menu unlike other Turkish hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence section has 266 rooms and Village has 609 rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liberty Hotels Lykia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lykia World Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Resort Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Fethiye