Liberty Hotels Lykia
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
US$97
  • Breakfast included
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Gokcen Hotel & Apartments(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$32
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
US$138
US$124
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$54
Orbitz.com
US$124
Travelocity
2,650 results
All reviewskids paradiselykia worldmarina restaurantkids clubbeach barthomas cookfootball coachinfinity poolbaby beachmain restaurantchildren's beachpirate showsickness buggolf buggymain poolturkish restaurantblue buddha
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Its a few years since I was here last and I loved it so much last time as well but there seems to be changes which has made it even better. My rooms in the Sentido was exceptional, refurbished and very comfortable and the no under 16 rules makes it a great place if you are looking for a quite adult stay. The village is still allot of fun lots of families here and plenty to do The food was not just excellent but unmatched at any other resort I have stayed at and the staff all very professional and showing the Turkish style of great service. There are many restaurants if you want a change from the buffet style meals which offer every type of menus. Great treatments in the Spa and very well priced and such a treat for me .You feel here tucked away at the resort really away from the world which is what I was looking for and if you are looking for an active vacation then the list of activities would keep even the most energetic person happy.
If you have not been here you are missing one of the best holiday places and I strongly recommend it and as a business traveler I get to see my fair share each week of hotels and speak from a solid travelers background - Its great !

Room Tip: If you want to pay more stay at the Sentido !
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank go2mike
Liberty-Hotels-Lykia, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Liberty Hotels Lykia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

We are very much pleased with your laudatory words related to our new design & of course the concept. We do look forward to welcome you and your party again at Liberty Hotels Lykia.
We only have a small request concerning your comment on the Lykia world Ölüdeniz page.
Would it be possible to place your valuable comment on the page of Sentido Lykia Resort & Spa web page as your stay was in this part of the Hotel ?
Many thanks again for your review which we do appreciate very much.
Liberty Hotels Lykia
Guest Relations Mng.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stayed in many hotels in Turkey, Lykia World stands out by far. There is really nothing to complain about. Everything is included so you can leave your wallet at home. The food is great and there is so much to choose. Normally I don't really like buffets, but here you never have to stand in line. The wine is very nice and the service is great. Nice animation team, exciting shows in the evening, beautiful pools and beaches with plenty beds and shady spaces. Like I said, nothing to complain about. The only thing is that we should have stayed longer ...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank LeonKoudijzer
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just returned from my second visit to this Liberty hotel. There have been a few changes since the takeover by Liberty, the all inclusive now includes a wider range of drinks which is far better and the grounds have been improved by additional walkways and lifts. I still prefer the rooms in the village to the hotel even though, it is supposedly a family area now but the atmosphere is great there and the sea view rooms are fantastic. The rooms have also been refurbished and are now an excellent standard with improved showers and flat screen televisions with more channels. The Marina restaurant has been extended, not quite finished yet but is a lovely place to eat by the sea - they do need to label the food areas so you do not have to lift each food lid to see what is contained within though!! Food was excellent, I had no reason to eat in any of the a la carte restaurants. Bar staff were fantastic - Elvis and his team were very obliging and would attempt to make drinks they have never even heard of ! Entertainments team again were very professional this year, and the shows had improved. Perhaps could do with more variety for the outside disco as there was a lot of dance music and this did not really fit the guests who were mostly families or in the 30-50 age bracket. Played lots of tennis in the sun, coaching team were excellent and very busy. Escape team for paragliding and watersports were very good and friendly. I did not even have any issues with Thomas Cook, no delays or problems with transfers. Looking to book again - the hotel seems to have a lot of repeat customers so keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Choose a sea view room in the village - the hotel is further away from the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank LMC1973
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We traveled with a 7 and 4 year old! Stayed the first week of the Easter holidays!
What a beautiful place, our room was beautiful overlooking the sea! Cleaned everyday with fresh towels, food was great plenty of choice my Childen loved snack time! And the ice cream man who made them giggle every day- fun staff!!!
Although we didn't use the kids club my daughter joined in the mini disco every night and loved it! The staff for kids club were fab!!
Children's paradise it is what is called!!! My don loved the slides and my daughter loved the small beach pool area! My only critism is the pools were all freezing, such a shame they can't be heated as so many people felt the same!
Would highly reccomend although would go May/June time when the pools would be warmer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Melanie D
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Ok full review so this may be a bit lengthy - I have children that are 5 and 3 although I was on my own, I feel I can review this for adults only side as well as for families

I travelled on my own 14th-25th Apr 2014. via Thomas Cook.

I stayed on the family side as I was not made aware the 2 hotels had been split. My room when I arrived wasn't that great, I had a plug hanging off the wall my fridge wasnt plugged in or in the right place and telephone wires were sticking out - quite dangerous - however i went straight to reception and informed them after showing photos and they said it will be sorted - by the time i got back to my room I had a servicemen waiting to fix all of these and they were done in no time at all - This to me is a problem sorted quicker than i thought would happen - Well done!

The room - the beds are huge and are very comfortable (I am 6ft 2in and 20st), the room is spacious for two and was great just for me. The bathroom is what you need with a huge rainfall shower head, never found any issues and was a great shower! You get all the shampoos etc as you would expect but i didnt use them. Tv's are good and quite easily turned the Turkish narrative off - but i didnt spend much time in my room for this- Free Safe and free wifi - I had no issues with. Maid service is great and made your room feel welcoming. The balcony is very spacious and I had great views staying in Patara block - this is a good 4 min walk from the main bar - if you have trouble with your mobility I would request rooms closer to reception.

The main bar - is outside and I guess in the high season it is the place to be, the drinks are very well made with the excception of Mojito's - no lime over in Turkey for some reason?? but thats just a small issue as they were still nice and I had my fair share - just like going abroad anywhere the alcohol seems to come first with your mixer being the last 20% of your glass!! But its good - no complaints from me here. Bar Staff to mention - Mustafa, Dincer, Gokhan, Berk very nice well mannered people.

The food - well....i love food and I am not fussy, I also do not expect to go to FOREIGN country and get ENGLISH food - So if you want english stay the hell back in England.

To me the food was amazing, breakfast, Lunch Dinner and snack times were amazing. My usual breakfast if i wasnt hungover and missed it was some 'dippy' eggs and what ever the hell they had on offer to try, cold meats, bread - some of which i had never heard of were delicious.

Lunch was out of this world - fresh salad, smoked salmon, smoked mackerel and cous cous cold meats etc The turkish meatballs were amazing huge and i mean huge Jacket Potatos again I was never left hungry.

Dinner - All meals were on a rotation of a 7 day menu - How anyone can say the food got monotonous is beyond me - i was there for 11 nights so yes i had the overlap but the food was just to good to complain. The place was busy when it was 7-8pm.....this didnt bother me as I didnt have my kids so I didnt need to rush. I also found the food to be hot as well.

All meals are in a buffet style, the better the food the longer the queue - there is loads to go around.....so just try something different....i had a small taster of everything every night.

Sentido Restaurant- now Sentido is the adults...or 16+ side of the complex I was able to have a look and even go to the restaurant to see the difference and barring the octopus there isnt much difference the food maybe a little 'older' than the Lykia but i only ate in there twice a bonus of being able to choose from 2 restaurants I suppose.

So just to add ....remember this is Turkey - not England.....you want English food go to butlins

Entertainment - The first entertainment show I saw was a dance show over at Sentido - this was really really good - im sure it was a ballet but im not that hot up on my dance to say one way or another.....but it was amazing.....and quite rightly the show got a standing ovation.

This is where Sentido falls down - I only saw 2 entertainment advertised for Sentido one the dance and one was a bloke singing (to be fair he was good)but thats it, in 11 nights only 2 acts!

Lykia (family side) had entertainment practically every night untill about 2200, this ranged from fire show (its ok ) to the african dancing (amazing) to a magic show (no dynamo)there was always something for the kids in the early evening but it did all die away a bit to soon for adults and young ones alike - I would still find it hard to not see one child who wasnt enjoying themselves on the dance floor after the entertainment had finished....and the smiles on faces when parents joined them (yes parents joined in!) were great.

Kids club - Now i didnt have my kids with me, but i spoke to a few families and i also spoke to the 4 English girls that work there - all qualified to work with kids - Becky, Kirstie, Amy and Hannah, they get on well with the kids and get everyone involved in something....even if you dont have kids in the evening they make a conscious effort to speak to everyone. I didnt hear one bad review of the club at all.

Escape - Ok I did the paragliding and I need to give a small mention to Abu, I had spoken to Abu throughout the week before i decided i was doing it, because of my size i was worried about it - he assured me and he is a nice bloke and its one thing I will be doing again - Abu thank you!!

Hotel pools - There are around 4-5 pools ranging in size i counted 2 that are for adults only but these are out of the way from the family areas - i never get up to the slides so I cant say how they were.
However the adults only 'infinity' pool and the sentido pools were amazing.....bit cold but thats the time of year
The family pool by the main bar had amazing views and was more than adequate for the amount of people there - in high season I would say this would get quite busy and be small.....but the beach is right there!!!!

Shop - overly expensive as you would expect on a resort 10TL for a pack of cigs 14TL for a pack of crisps??

Sentido Spa - I had a Turkish Bath over at Sentido - AMAZING! 100% fully recommended - yes you will pay about 35 quid BUT i had one in Fethiye for 30TL and it was no where near as good
I do totally recommend this - they ask for 180TL i said no 130 and ill come now and they agreed so you can haggle.

Excursions -

4X4 - 100% let down, false advertisment and misrepresented - i complained and got 33% refund - again to me thats done and dusted - but i dont recommend it - maybe we were just unlucky.

Fethiye by night - now read the excursion list before you book - rightly or wrongly you stop at a few shops - one being an opticians to get 'proper' sunglasses (still about 100 quid but cheaper than uk) you also stop of at a gold shop and a leather shop - clearly some kind of you scratch our back motion going on but if its what you want you will like them, if its not....you'll find it pointless - hoowever you do stop at this turkish delight shop and the lady grows her own spices - i brought chilli garlic, super fiery chilli, meat marinade, lemon pepper, bbq goulash and chicken marinade and i haggled on the price!
The shops are great and the fish market is awesome!
The only reason I done this excursion is because its 6 quid and thats a return coach trip - cheaper than a taxi.

Dalyan Delight - one of the better excursions i did - mud baths and sulphar baths and then to Iztuzu Beach for some sun bathing - this i do recommend.

The last one I did was the all day cruise - this was hit and miss - lovely day on a boat and i eventually caught the sun - some of the places that we visited werent exactly the cleanest beaches if thats what they are called......but the sea was as clear as i have ever seen! i would recommend but try and go elsewhere and not through thomas cook.

There are some building works going on and I was not informed about this by Thomas Cook and I will be asking why. That being said it never directly affected my holiday until i laid on the beach.....I believe by the high season this work will be completed so please do not be put off by this at all.

In conclusion, I will return to this hotel without a doubt hopefully with my kids, but because of the heat I dont think I would return later than april.

This hotel is really good and you will enjoy yourselves - The only thing I wouldnt do....is go with Thomas Cook, because all the boats no what rooms are Thomas cook and you can only book through them...a bit cheeky and much more expensive.

Room Tip: If you ask for a high floor room its only about 3 maybe 4 levels high so dont expect to much. If you're not very mobile I would request a room closer to reception.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo