The resort was taken over by new 'Liberty' management 2 yrs ago - in our opinion, for the better. They have a 3 year plan, and it's already rewarding visitors.
The most important point; Sun, rest and fun, all remain firmly in place. A lot of the previous kids club personnel are all still there, and they are happy with the changes! Our kids enjoyed coming back too.
Dinning: Concentrated at the sea front Marina. Food quality is still very high. The only stress was the Orange juice race every morning and finding a good table during peak times - they should add more capacity for both.
Free drinks: both in the room mini-bar and throughout the resort, all day for any drinks soft or alcoholic. Before you paid for water bottles, no longer. The free drink policy f to be reassessed, as customers leave half empty bottles and cups strewn across the resort. The resort should encourage respecting the environment and reducing wastage.
Wi-Fi: available in room now and on the beach - led to significantly saving on roaming. Speed could improve, and during peak times, it did slow down significantly.
Beach: they laid out a wooden platform across the harbour, with green LED lanterns - beautiful at night. Added extra modular floating docks and islands, so sea dwelling swimmers had plenty of options to aim for. Added 2 x lifts simplifying access to beach.
Staff: all very friendly. The kids club is awesome, water park is just so much fun, and the general performance every evening is great. Kids get to perform every week in an inclusive show, and a football tourney is organised every other week. They even started producing their own production of musical. Was really impressed by the quality of performance.
In summary, we really enjoyed the resort, maybe even more so than before, and the improvements are genuine and noticeable for visitors. Kids had a blast, and we will definitely consider coming back again. Food was delicious and we felt this time we didn't even need to go to dedicated surcharge restaurant as the main Marina often served plenty of good Turkish food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence section has 266 rooms and Village has 609 rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liberty Hotels Lykia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lykia World Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Hotel Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Resort Oludeniz
- Lykiaworld Fethiye