“One of our Best holidays ( IRAN )”

NOA Hotels Oludeniz Resort Hotel
Ranked #73 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Brussels, Belgium
“One of our Best holidays ( IRAN )”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

I ll explain our great vacation very short so that s helpfull and you don t waste ur time

2 couples - ages between 23 and 28
- we arrived at 10 o clock and we checked in at 10 o clock. friendly start
- hotel was clean with nice and friendly staff who spoke enough English
- food was excellent - enough choise
- all inclusif untill 12 o clock evening ... after 12 u should pay
- animation team was great, without them ou vacation had no fun . We would like to thanks Aisha, Murat, Rambo, Fatma and the others for being so nice and friendly during our vacation.
- Restaurant was a little bit warm for us to eat but we had found our fresh place to eat
- 4 pools ( not so big but enough for 280 rooms)
- A la cart restaurant => 10 € / person + u should find 8 people to go otherwise u can t
- Great gardens, great nature
- See was great, with a lot of crazy waves , it s better to have shoes special for water cause the beach is half sandy half stone
- if u want to have a seat at the beach u have to pay unfortunately
- weather was great (55 °) really supportable
- don t go to center of Dalaman for shopping cause there are a lot of shopping centers disco bars ... 200 m from the hotel
- diving was fun ( serious guys who explaind well), we did no other activities
- don t change ur money at the airport, change at the hotel or in the town !!!!

We checked out at 12 o clock at 31/07/2012 but our flight was at 11 o clock in the evening and we could stay in the hotel , eat and drink

It was a great holliday, we definatelly reccommend it to everyone

Nadir and Pari ( Iran-Belgium) :p

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Nader N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

The hotel over all was fantastic great food, really friendly staff always willing to help. It was very clean and well maintained the pool areas we great for the kids. The children loved the mini disco and the entertainment in the evening was great for adults too.The only down side was we booked superia rooms which we not on the main complexe and you a hugh hill to climb so we asked to move rooms which they did with no problems. Over all a fantastic holiday and would recommed it to anyone

1 Thank Gayle P
uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

Arrived at 1am after a 1half hour transfer in mini bus. I informed reception I had recently had a knee op and immediately they gave us a room right by main hotel. We were checked into our room within minutes and had our luggage carried by porter (who did not expect tips). Woke the next morning to stunning surroundings, and temperatures exceeding 50c. The area of Olu Deniz is beautiful, half sand and half rock beaches surrounded by mountains. The sea was amazing and was great fun in the waves,
All the hotel staff even though it was Ramadam and they are working in such hot temperatures were always friendly and helpful, and always ready to help and offer advise of local areas to visit.
There was plenty to do off site, which is why we did not get to experience the entertainment. Always off having a cocktail in the local bars, which had such a fun atmosphere.
There are 4 outdoor pools, a childs pool, a quiet pool that was for adults and children, a adult only pool and a activity pool with a slide. All were cleaned daily and even though we were there in peak time there was always a sunbed free, A good rule they have is not to reserve sunbeds before 8 or they take your towels. This allowed me to lie in in the morning.... other holidays I have been up at 6 to reserve a bed.
The sea and beach were so inviting and cool we did spend 3 days there.
Just be careful when walking down on the beach front as Para glider's are always landing.
The room was a little dark as others have said, but what they did not mention is that some of the rooms have a veranda and have flowers and vines all around which is very pretty and keeps the sun off the room which in turn keeps it cool.
The food was typical all inclusive, always bbq food on offer as extra, the deserts were to die for. Every day they were different.
We went on a 6 island cruise, not a good idea to go to butterfly valley waterfall after an op. To get to it we had to walk for 20 mins at the side of a mountain, to get to a little trickle of water that lots of people were at so we just turned round and walked back (and charged for the pleasure). When I got back to boat my ankle started swelling, over did it but no one warned us what the walk was like. I would say stay by the sea and paddle, or have a drink until time to leave. The boat trips are well organised with a nice lunch and we would definitely do it again.
All in all a fantastic trip for me and the other half. We want our family to experience it so are already looking to book up for next year.
Olu Deniz Resort Hotel see u soon and thank you for a brilliant time!
Would love to know why there was an enormous mirror hanging on chains over the bed???

Room Tip: If travelling at peak times an older room will stay cool.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gee077
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

This is a very good tourist class resort hotel. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I've had no hesitation recommending it to my own friends and family. So if you're looking for a good value all-inclusive sunshine holiday, this could be the place for you.

In May this year (2012) I stayed at this hotel for a week. I enjoyed my stay so much that I'm returning in September for 2 weeks, with the intention of hiring a car to explore the area a little more.

The hotel complex is very well located within Oludeniz. It's right on the beachfront, and everything you need is within an easy walking distance. The hotel food is very good with a wide selection to suit all tastes. I can be a very fussy eater, but I ate well and had absolutely no complaints. The hotel facilities are generally very good and the complex is well maintained. Our room was spotlessly clean and perfectly comfortable. And resort of Oludeniz itself has some of the best beaches and scenery I've seen on any of my travels.

I think the best advert for this hotel were the guests themselves. Most I spoke to had stayed at the hotel at least once before, some returning year after year. Of course there will always be a minority who will find something to complain about. wherever you go. Like the person I overheard one morning at breakfast saying "I don't like the coffee here, it 's a bit thick". I resisted the urge to comment...

I like this place, and I think most people would...

Room Tip: I stayed in the rooms located just outside the main complex. They're across a quiet street and u...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Brian H
Bristol, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

We stayed here between the 19th-31st July. My first time to Turkey, this resort was recommended to me by someone had been there 15 years ago. We arrived after midnight and were disappointed by the rush to get us to our room, reception staff counldnt get rid of us quick enough. A luke warm bottle of water was our only reward.Fridge only operate when key is in the usual light switch.The rooms are spotless and the linen is changed daily, however all the towels, including pool towels have seen better days.The beds were ok in our room although a little on the hard side.The bathroom was poorly lit, just a strip light above the mirror.
The biggest disappointment to us was the food& drink and restuarant service.Althought the food was well presented, it was monotonous, hardly anything changed from day to day especially main courses, few that there were.If you wanted service at your table for drinks etc , it purely depended on luck of the draw who was waiting. That was if they weren`t too busy setting the breakfast covers while you munched. A couple of nights we arrived at 9.00pm they turned the music up to hasten us on our way.Pools were good especially the relax pool which is over 16s only, however some of the sunbeds and parasol bases were brocken, not so clever.
Drink selection was pretty tame as well, very limited selection of spirits available, and cocktails charged extra.
Hotel is in need of a general modernisation if it has any pretence of being a 4 star, by UK standard anyway.I was struck by the amount of chipped plates cups etc being used, even glasses.

If you are going to swim in the sea you are going to need footwear.Although the location is very pituresque, we were very disappointed by the amount of rubbish laying around in the street.Probably not helped by the fact that every body wants to slam a flyer in your hand at every opportunity.

We have been in worse fully inclusive hotels , but certainly far more better ones.
I certainly don`t understand some of the rave reviews attributed to this Hotel?????

Room Tip: They have an annexe block which is partially off site, don`t get lumbered there.I don`t think there...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank John430
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

My partner, son and myself had a fabulous time in both the Oludeniz Resort Hotel and the actual resort itself. The hotels location is perfect, it is only a 'stone's throw' away from the stunning beach and also a short walk to the shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel is very clean and the gardens are very well kept. The room which we were given was next to the activity pool; we found it clean and very comfortable. The maid came in daily to clean the room and always left a towel in a heart shape on my sons bed. The food was a little repetitive but was always of excellent quality; snacks and drinks were always available. Alcoholic drinks were of a good standard - no worries with the ice cubes they are all made with bottled water! Bottled water is always available from any of the pool bars for you to take back to your room. There is three pools within the hotel; one is a relaxation pool which is adults only; the main pool is near the hotels restaurant and is more for smaller children and then there is the activity pool which is 'wild'. The atmosphere around this pool is great, there is music playing and always some form of fun activity. Do not sunbathe around this pool if you want a quiet day - the entertainment staff are brilliant (especially Aysen) and will encourage you to join in with the pool activities. My partner and son joined in every game and thoughly enjoyed every minute. Do go to the beach, you will have to pay for the sun beds but its well worth the pennies as its beautiful. Be warned its quite a task getting out of the water as the waves are quite powerful and the beach is stones not sand but it will make you laugh watching the women especially!! Its brilliant watching the paragliding - if you have a head for heights go for it, my partner did and loved every minute of it. You will not go wrong going to this hotel - its location is perfect, the staff are friendly and the hotel is 'spot on'.

Room Tip: Do not ask for a sea view room - these rooms are towards the back of the hotel. Ask for a room near...
2 Thank Sonya L
NoaHotelsTurkey, NOA HOTELS - Total Quality Management Director at NOA Hotels Oludeniz Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 6 August 2012
Dear Guest,
We as NOA HOTELS and our Team at the Resort would like to thank you for your kind review.
We are more than happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at the NOA HOTELS - Oludeniz Resort Hotel.
We hope to welcome you soon again at one of our NOA HOTELS.
With our very best regards,
Harlow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

Me & my family stayed at the Oludeniz Resort Hotel for 2 weeks at the end of July and we all loved it. All of the staff at the hotel were so friendly and nice and made our holiday really pleasant. The rooms were very clean and were always cleaned on a daily basis. The location of the hotel couldn't get any better as it was located right next to the beach and you could see lovely landscapes around you with the mountains. The highlight for the holiday personally was the Animation Team (Aysen, Murat, Akin, Gokhan, Rambo & Mesut). They were always so friendly and funny and done great activities during the day and also in the evening. They made the holiday unforgetable. Thank you Oludeniz Resort for a fantastic holiday. I would definately recommend to all.

2 Thank EarlyChris
Dear Guest,
We hope to welcome you soon again at one of our NOA HOTELS.
With our very best regards,