Club Belcekiz Beach Hotel
  • Pool
Blue Star Hotel(Oludeniz)
Jade Residence(Oludeniz)
1,918 results
All reviewsplaza barentertainment teamcurry nightrelax poolnext yearturkeypool baradult poolclub dancethe main hotelhangout bargreat holidaymain poolblue lagoonsugar beachall inclusive hotelparagliders landing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2011

In a town that isn't easy to get to you find yourself feeling like you are on the edge of a tourism boom. This hotel is a like a mini version of one of those huge beach resort hotels but doesn't have that constant buzz which gives you a bit of time to let your hair down.
Service is excellent, food was great and the walk to the beach is seconds away. If you go to Oludeniz and want to just hang out and relax this is a good choice.

Room Tip: They give you a fridge in each room but the sign says no food drink in the rooms? What is the point?
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Superb location,superb hotel, superb staff ,superb reps,the best holiday in over 20 years abroad.Absoloutley brilliant. First time in Turkey,wont be the last.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank rickrog01
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Having returned from The Belcekiz Beach hotel two days ago, I can only say that this is the best all inclusive hotel I have ever been, not because of the location, the room, the restaurant, the closeness to the beach which are great, but with out any doubt because of the people that run this place, the staff is with out any doubt the most fantastic, helpful and amicable people I encounter during my years of travelling.

Hatice the hostess of the la carte restaurant, Lorenzo from the entertainment team and Richard the head barman just to mention some, are fantastic people that are there just trying to help you and make you fill at home, thanks to all of you!!!!

The food is really good and if you want to treat yourself get the Italian food from the a la carte restaurant, you will be amazed by the sea bass, the prawn casserole etc. The Restaurant is quite spacious as it is the swimming pool with no need for reserving chairs or be to close to anyone unless you want.

The rooms are spotless, they are small but contain everything that you may need or want.

Only disappointing point is the WiFi, which goes up and down like a yoyo making almost impossible to stay on for more than 10 minutes which can be frustrating for me but great for the wife as I would give up very soon and just head for the beach, the entertainment or the swimming pool.

I work as a service provider and understand very well how difficult is to get people to treat you nice and make you feel great, but whoever runs the Belcekiz hotel has been trying very hard on putting the well being of the customers first and it shows!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank juliocesarperez17
Reviewed 7 September 2011

We had to cancel our holiday to Mexico due to my husband having an operation in September, and so changed it to this hotel. We have been to Olu Deniz 3 times before and so knew the resort. We loved this hotel, the food is simply the best we have had at any all inclusive hotel. I am quite a fussy eater, but I never struggled to find something to eat. Indeed I struggled to make a decision on what to pick! From wonderful yorkshire pudding with the sunday roast, curries, stir fry's the list is endless.

The location is wonderful surrounded by mountains and right on the beach. You would need beach shoes as the beach is very stoney and not ideal for children as it drops very quickly down. You can travel down to the lagoon to get over this if it is a problem.

We stayed in the annex which was not ideal for my husband, who struggled with the first floor room allocated. We should have asked to change rooms, but decided that we would manage. It is just across the road from the main hotel. The rooms do let the hotel down. They are very small and we could not reach the hangers the wardrobe without standing on a chair!

This hotel is not ideal for anyone who struggles with stairs as you have to go up stairs to get into the restaurant and the bar at the front of the hotel. This bar has spectacular views over the prom and the sea and is great for having a drink and watching the sunset.

We would not hesitate to return to this hotel, as we had a wonderful time. The staff cannot do enough for you and make you feel special. Hopefully we will return next September.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Koilia
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Having had many holidays in Turkey in different resorts over the last 10+ years I can honestly say this is the BEST all-inclusive hotel I have stayed at so far.
The food and restaurant service was outstanding, great quality food, choice and service to please all tastes. I heard breakfast was a bit dull but I never made that. The lunchtime poolside restaurant was amazing - quick and delicious, everything chosen from the menu was great and quickly served.I must make a point here that they do great fresh to order hot chips/fries which I havent seen in other hotels - small point but important next to my delicious Club Sandwich. Ps - the spring rolls are amazing !
Evening meal from the buffet was superb and a great selection of family friendly stuff and lots of meat for me :)
I personally didnt like the Tuborg beer they serve on draft and have been used to Efes elsewhere which is far superior, but its not a big deal, it's ok but very gassy if you drink a lot - like me :).
The hotel staff were fantastic - reception, restaurant, animation and bar - a very nice team this year, special thanks to Mehmet, Ahmet, Ossie, Mustafa, Lorenzo, Little Big, Briggi, Memo and not forgetting, the lovely room cleaners, for doing everything we asked and making it a very pleasant stay !
Some negative points, the music in the main upstairs evening bar was painful and repetitive - wedding party music - I told them but nothing changed and they ignored my opinion. Any mix of recent UK chart stuff or R&B (or Turkish pop would be good) but that came at 12 midnight and only for 5 minutes before the bar shutdown. For this reason I took the last star of the rating. If you want to listen to recent music then are going to have to leave the hotel after your meal. Apart from that it's GREAT !!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family