“Friendly staff, good food”

Gossip Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 175 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Italian, Turkish, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We ate at the Gossip just the once but we had drinks there on more than one night. The food was very nice, well presented and very tasty. The staff made us feel at home and were always welcoming on our arrival. They were great fun too, always laughing and joking with us and the other customers but somehow they always made us feel special.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I don't understand how anyone can give this place a bad review, especially when jade terrace are getting good ones! Would recommend this place to anyone! Such a nice owner, and everyone that works here are so friendly and don't pester you! Not like other places that you walk past and pretty much force you inside!! The drinks are really good, and the prices don't break your bank! The same goes for the food, lovely and will cater for whatever you would like! The evening atmosphere is great, night life in gossip is lively, good music and you can grab yourself a few cocktails if you can sing a few some on the mic! All round a well and truly great restaurant/bar!!

From Elle and Ollie (Essex)

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Visited this restaurant last night for my Mam's birthday, we were in a family and friends group of 28 people. I'd visited earlier in the day to look at the menu for suitability, the owner promised to make the night special for us if we decided to eat there. We were not disappointed! Our tables were reserved and decorated with flowers and balloons, the food was beautiful, with real 'hand-cut' homemade chips....this alone would have won me over! The steaks were gorgeous, there were no complaints from anyone in the party with regard to the dishes they chose, the most expensive meal was less than £10...that was for fillet steak! To top it off my mam received a birthday cake and a cocktail on the house. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We walked past this place every night and didn't fancy it. But on our last night. We went in there and omg. The food was to die for! The waiters spoke perfect English and the doorman was the funniest guy ever! Gutted that we didn't try here earlier in our holiday. I had the fillet steak and my girlfriend had a fillet steak pizza, they where absolutely gorgeous! I would eat there again!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

the turkish idea of fillet is not like the uk one but this restaurant does a beautiful fillet which could be cut with a spoon. I had mussels to start and they were beautiful as was the pancakes to finish. You can have superb food for very little here and whats more you feel really welcome and wanted sometimes lacking in the uk