“Expensive but worth it”

Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated on the sea front in Olu Deniz
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We dined here, and reserved a table a week in advance as we specifically wanted the corner nearest the beach.

Food was great, service awesome, and the Buzz Lemonade......oh my gosh....amazing!!

Really enjoyed our experience here, recommended

There are newer reviews for Buzz Bar

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Brilliant!! Had been on a trip in the day & just wanted a snack. Amazing mixed grill kebab on pitta or wrap. Cafe lattes where to die for. 2 adults & child only cost us £13 for meals & drinks, absolute bargain. Well worth visit!! :-)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was really disappointed this time at the buzz bar. I just felt that compared to other places, they just want you in and out unless they feel you are going to stay and spend a fortune or don't ask too much. we had steaks in here and I had better at cheaper restaurants. we had cocktails and its the only time I have seen a mai tai served in a pint glass!
I will still go here on every visit to OD but only to savour the views, not the food or service.

1  Thank pad-doc
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We went here twice during our holiday. A lovely setting towards the end of the beach promenade - the terrace is beautiful - a stylish pergola covered in a vine and comfy setting.

The sunset reservations are popular so book ahead to ensure you get the right spot!

I can recommend the sizzling seafood platter which they cook in front of you - so yummy! The buzz agofato dessert is scrumptious too.

All washed down with chilled beats from the DJ - they have created a relaxed yet funky beach bar - will be back in oludeniz just to come here - enjoy!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Loved the live web cam and free wi fi in here, could chat on whatsapp whilst waving at the family at home, the sun terrace is lovely. Food is to a very high standard but slightly more expensive than elsewhere

1  Thank PaulaB9461