“The Best Bar in Olu” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buzz Bar

Buzz Bar
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Situated on the sea front in Olu Deniz
Braintree, United Kingdom
“The Best Bar in Olu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

On our pervious visit to Olu Deniz, two years ago, we found Buzz Bar on our last few nights. This visit, Buzz Bar became our evening, sunset, haunt on almost every night. A perfect place for those evening, relaxing, cocktails (or beers) overlooking the turquoise sea and beach of Olu. One thing that really hit me was that age didn’t matter. We are well into our 60’s but there is such a mixture of age groups. The music, by their resident DJ, is relaxing and never too loud so you can speak in normal tones. It gets busy because of the total friendliness of ALL the staff. You see waiters, waitresses and barman giving handshakes and, in some cases, hugs to returning visitors. They become friends.
On our last night we decided, as a special treat, to have a meal. We couldn’t avoid it after seeing the delicacies coming out of the kitchen on our previous nights. Booking was advised well in advance. I made a booking 7 days previously. Ordering a mussel dish, as starters, to share. They were so succulent and the white wine sauce totally unique. Usually it’s white wine with cream, this was ermmmm unique lol. Followed by two steaks. My partners was in a mushroom sauce which she said did not need a knife to cut. All I can say is the plate was empty within a short while. I had a steak, cooked at the table. Wish I was still eating that steak. Worth every Lira.
As I have said, we visited Buzz on this trip every night. To the extent that the barman knew, as we walked in, what cocktails were needed. If I say Classic Vodka Martini and Classic Caiprianha any staff reading this will know who is writing this review. All you guys are the BEST and we both send our love and thanks for a wonderful 14 days of great service, friendliness and for making us feel special.
I could carry on forever giving Buzz Bar compliments, so I will now have to stop.

• Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
Bristol UK
“Expensive but worth it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We dined here, and reserved a table a week in advance as we specifically wanted the corner nearest the beach.

Food was great, service awesome, and the Buzz Lemonade......oh my gosh....amazing!!

Really enjoyed our experience here, recommended

• Visited June 2014
Accrington, United Kingdom
“Buzz bar-take away cafe!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Brilliant!! Had been on a trip in the day & just wanted a snack. Amazing mixed grill kebab on pitta or wrap. Cafe lattes where to die for. 2 adults & child only cost us £13 for meals & drinks, absolute bargain. Well worth visit!! :-)

norfolk england
“used to love it but..........”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was really disappointed this time at the buzz bar. I just felt that compared to other places, they just want you in and out unless they feel you are going to stay and spend a fortune or don't ask too much. we had steaks in here and I had better at cheaper restaurants. we had cocktails and its the only time I have seen a mai tai served in a pint glass!
I will still go here on every visit to OD but only to savour the views, not the food or service.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank pad-doc
skichick09
“Delicious food and sublime sunsets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We went here twice during our holiday. A lovely setting towards the end of the beach promenade - the terrace is beautiful - a stylish pergola covered in a vine and comfy setting.

The sunset reservations are popular so book ahead to ensure you get the right spot!

I can recommend the sizzling seafood platter which they cook in front of you - so yummy! The buzz agofato dessert is scrumptious too.

All washed down with chilled beats from the DJ - they have created a relaxed yet funky beach bar - will be back in oludeniz just to come here - enjoy!