“Turkish bath at then Pine Valley Hotel”

Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: People have used various methods for relaxing their bodies and spirits since ancient times. They have been trying different care and spa methods in order to relax their spirits and bodies in today’s world too. We as sanctuary spa have been serving you, our dear guests, through our professional staff in accordance with advanced spa concept and our tradition. Our staff, whose slogan has been “firstly health” since 2009, have aimed to provide peace and happiness for you at best. “Firstly health”
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Turkish bath at then Pine Valley Hotel”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I had two baths here and loved them both. Staff really friendly and not too pushy. On my last visit I was given a free facial - just an aloe vera mask really - which I thought was nice of them.

Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
Croydon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Set me up for a really good tan”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This was below the hotel where we were staying and was ideal for what we wanted. Had a turkish bath followed by a 30 minute massage for £22 each!

Really enjoyed it and it set my skin up for a really good tan ;)

Visited October 2012
3 Thank ljw100
London, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“A Nust”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Don't waste your time or money anywhere else; just head for Sanctuary Spa ( next to AZDA supermarket on the main street)

Start you day one with a good turkish bath/massage at Sanctuary Spa and round up the holidays with a last day visit for that complete Turkish experience. Ask for Serkan (forgive me if I got the name wrong) owner/manager of the spa and he will make sure you have a most unforgettable Turkish Delight experience.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank mobydick38
Worcester
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Dont settle for any other Spa!”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Went with the reviews and went to this spa, all 4 of us had the turkish style massage and baths. The men swapped the face mask for a shave. The whole thing was brilliant the Turkish Bath was a real experience. Felt great and was not overcowded in there. We then relaxed and went for massages half our treatment went for a Turkish hard massage, nearly killed me, but afterward felt nice and loose.

The shave was amazing though was like a second massage, we were given complimentary apple tea as well. Make sure you go here on the main strip of olu deniz toward the beach end.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank eddie8Worcester
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best reflexology and relaxation massage”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We just had Turkish bath followed by oil relaxation massage and reflexology ,Turkish bath was ok I had better one in antalya but massage by Yusuf and reflexology was amazing,I feel so relaxed ,pain free and my skin feels so soft .I would definitely recommend this place and if I come back to oludeliz will definitely come back to sanctuary again .good value for money .

1 Thank Mina1356