“Amazing value for money”

Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: People have used various methods for relaxing their bodies and spirits since ancient times. They have been trying different care and spa methods in order to relax their spirits and bodies in today’s world too. We as sanctuary spa have been serving you, our dear guests, through our professional staff in accordance with advanced spa concept and our tradition. Our staff, whose slogan has been “firstly health” since 2009, have aimed to provide peace and happiness for you at best. “Firstly health”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were planning to go together however due to circumstances we ended up taking with our 4 year old son too, which I was a bit nervous about. This turned out to be for the better as they were amazing with him, he had the bubble bath of his life !! They were so attentive and nothing was too much trouble. We will be recommending it to other holiday makers as it was excellent. Many thanks to all the staff.

2  Thank Jules308
There are newer reviews for Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my mum always visit sanctuary spa whilst on holiday in olu deniz. The Turkish bath is brilliant to have at the beginning of your holiday it leaves you feeling fresh and helps your tan develop faster. Also the massages are great and leave you feeling so relaxed, we always request female staff for this, which is always granted for us. I 100% recommend sanctuary spa to anybody whilst visiting olu deniz

4  Thank stitchprin
Reviewed 13 February 2014

The service here was just wonderful. I arranged my appointment via email the night before and by 11am the next morning I was collected by a car from the spa for my various treatments. All the staff were very helpful and treatments were of a very high quality. I would highly recommend Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Indi S
Reviewed 23 October 2013

A nice Turkish bath with a good atmosphere. Proffessional staff and good service. The premises are nice, specially the bath wich is made of marble, with paintings on the walls.
The bathing is a wonderful experience and you get taken care of by a courteous and pleasant staff. The massage is good and you will leave feeling invigorated and happy.
And the tea is really good!

Serkans_Place, Owner at Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for your thoughts.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I really liked that they are open until 9. Had nice massages there, would always come back. They are very friendly and they have male and female masseurs.

Thank you for your thoughts.