Vento Boutique Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$90
US$81
  • Pool
Sunshine Holiday Resort(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$46
Mavruka Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$48
  • Pool
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$45
Morina Deluxe Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$44
US$23
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just back from 10 days half board and had a fantastic time. From the moment we were dropped off from the airport, the staff were attentive and helpful, going that extra mile to ensure we had a good experience. Any little problems we had (which were very minor, an extra pillow etc) were addressed immediately by tunc, the boss, and all the other staff from domestics, waiters, handymen or cooks were friendly and helpful, 'Oz' the barman knew every guest by name and their prefered tipple by day 2, and was great fun. Food was repetitive but very good. My only criticism would be a more varied menu, or maybe a change of menu every week?? The pool area was spotless and sun loungers were very comfortable, and as mentioned in other reviews, room was spacious and clean, we had fresh towels and bedding daily. We would recommend this hotel to anyone, and would definately stay there again. Its location is perfect..not to far away from town centre but far enough away from the noise. If going on any trips, we would once again recommend pioneer travel, great value and service. Roll on the next holiday ♡

3  Thank suzie w
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I've only stayed here once but, I've stayed in this area 9 times, I wish I'd found this hotel first. I don't really want to say too much about this hotel as I don't want it to be crowded and too popular, but suffice to say I cannot fault this hotel in any way , it's just like paradise, and the owner and staff are second to none. Not good for kids though. Tunc is the best manager/owner of the hotel.

Room Tip: They all have famous world city names, just pick your favourite place
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vexpez13
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is the second time we have stayed at the Vento and our 3rd time in Hisaronu/Ovacik. This is a typical Turkish style hotel. It has modern clean rooms, lovely bathroom in the Istanbul room and a perfect base for the villages of Hisaronu and Ovacik. The maids, bar staff, chef etc work so hard and if you require anything, they are happy to help, including the manager Tunc. If you are not happy about anything, please speak to him, he will do his best to sort anything out or meet your request, do not wait til you get home to moan, as per some of the recent reviews on here! However I only have good things to say as the hotel is exactly what we wanted, great value for money, (remember you are not paying 4/5 star prices and I am giving my review based on this) very laid back, a great place to chill out and no hassle from anyone!
I will definately return again.
Big Thankyou to Tunc, Ahmet, Vic (nickname) and Ozz!

Room Tip: We like the Istanbul room, overlooking the pool and has a nice modern bathroom
5  Thank ontour68
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This may be a smallish hotel but is huge on friendly family atmosphere. I know it's a cliche, but all the staff were wonderful and couldn't do enough to make our stay here a very pleasant experience. The whole hotel is very clean and we received fresh towels and bedding every day! YES everyday! The pool and garden setting is beautiful with lots of colourful flowers. There are plenty of very comfortable sun-beds. Bar service was prompt and you don't have to pay right away as you can 'run a tab'. Very trusting people. The food was very tasty and fresh, you order and they cook it for you, while you enjoy a glass of wine and take in the fantastic view.
I would recommend this hotel to all.

5  Thank swansrule
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have just returned from a week at the Vento and had a lovely relaxing time. My husband turned 50 while we were there and I posted some banners to them beforehand which they put up and surprised him with a cake too. I thought the staff were really friendly and nothing seemed too much trouble. Breakfast was just the usual toast, eggs, cereal, cheese, meat, jam, etc juice, tea coffee, if you want a full English there are plenty of places to go eat one. For the price you pay to stay here you cannot complain. The rooms are fairly small but they were clean and towels were changed daily. The bathroom was very clean too, there is a wooden floor on the shower floor which I was unsure about myself but overall decorated very modern. We had a flat screen t.v and a fridge too, which is a bonus for bed and breakfast. I would maybe take an extension lead though as there wasn't a plug near the large mirror to do my hair, but to be honest I was lazy and went for a wash and blow dry most nights for a fiver!! I have been going to Turkey for about 15 years and this was one of the nicest places I have stayed, a lot of the accommodation is basic in Turkey and if you want 5 star you pay for it! The resort is geared up for British and there are plenty of nice restaurants, Our favourites were Busy Bees and Palm Tree. We did a couple of trips and got a good price with Focus on the main street. Overall a holiday is what you make it and I would definitely return here!!

3  Thank lisageoff