Open today: 08:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
AMAZING experience with stunning scene

The experience is once and for life! I scared to death before I take off, as I’m afraid of staying... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
OliverC1677
Amazing experience!

My friend Josenir encouraged me to go paragliding with her even though I am terrified of heights... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2023
Juliana A
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Oludeniz
from £148.29
from £218.07
from £154.69
1,715 results
All reviews amazing experience turkey photos and videos these guys safe hands explained everything bucket list few steps professional pilot scared of heights babadag mountain great company great pilot my partner special thanks highly recommend this company from start to finish
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I couldn't recommend Reaction Paragliding more highly, I picked them due to good recommendations from fellow fliers and I was not disappointed. I got a friendly welcome as a pilot, a site briefing, advice and local map for any emergency landings with phone numbers etc. The ride up Babadag costs 15TL and then you pay at the park gate an additional 17TL per flight although there is an offer of 4 for 3 (all on the same day). Tandem pilots were happy to offer advice on launch if needed. I also recommend for tandem, as a pilot I wanted something a little different and this was arranged, great lesson in thermalling, big wing overs and nice spiral. Of course non-pilots wouldn't get anything so extreme because Reaction put your comfort and safety at the top of the agenda. I was pleased to see them go down the mountain rather than fly when other companies were flying in marginal (strong wind) conditions. Others in my party had tandems (non-fliers) and they also had a great experience. The photography is also amazing with lots of different angles and great video, much better then friends had with another company (although I cannot speak for all of them). If you want a tandem in Oludeniz look out for Reaction, then have a Turkish Bath after your flight next door. If you are a Pilot, go for it, you will learn and have fun and do some Wing Overs that alone you may never experience! Fantastic fun and nice people. (In case Reaction read this it is Single Pilot Paul, and Sam was my tandem Pilot :-)). If you are unsure sit on the beach and watch how others land, you will notice that Reaction Pilots always land softly and with great control, then choose wisely.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We visited Olu Deniz in June 2013 and looked out for Re Action as they had been recommended by a few friends. We liked that way that, unlike other companies who tout for business along the main strip, Re Action put no pressure on you at all, and if anything, want you to go away and think about the paraglide before booking. We paid our deposit on the Tuesday evening and booked for the first session on the Thursday.

Yes, as other reviewers have said the bus ride to the top of the mountain is scary, but is part of the whole experience, and the team do their best to put you at ease throughout the journey and then once at the top of the mountain. We didn't feel at all concerned about what was about to happen, and although we had a bit of a wait before take off due to the large numbers of people, once we got to the front, the take off was seamless. It's very hard to describe in words how amazing the first 10-15 seconds feel other than as "out of this world". The views are just breathtaking and you feel like king of all you survey for the duration of the flight (we think ours were about 30 minutes)! Our two pilots were fantastic and as they knew we were friends they tried to fly us as close as was safe so that we could take pictures of - and at one point even shout across to - each other. The landing was flawless.

We had the biggest smiles on our faces for the rest of the day. The experience is just something that has to be done - if you are reading this and thinking about doing it then JUST DO! Re Action do this five times a day, seven days a week and its apparent that they know exactly what they are doing, and do it very well.

Thanks to all the team at Re Action for making this such a great experience :)

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Paragliding from Babadag with reaction paragliding is an awesome experience and its once in a lifetime!They were very nice and professional.
Maria and Michael

2  Thank marti280
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Came to Turkey for some sun and good food...

On our first day at the Belcekiz beach club hotel we were approached by the very friendly Mr Fatih who is the salesperson for Re Action tandem paragliding
After e few days me and one of my boys puckered up enough courage to have a go.
Bus ride up to the top of the 2000meter / 6500feet Babadag mountain took about 40 minutes up a steep and bumpy trail.
Met my pilot who also was named Fatih and we strapped on our gear and with not a little amount of anticipation we launched into the air. View was stunning and the silence in the sky made it just awsome, landing was no problem real nice and smooth.
Fahti said we would be grinning from ear to ear afterwards and he was right : )
Afterwards my wife asked what do you want to do now and we both answered: -we want to go again
This was simply awsome..

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Words can't describe it! More than awesome.
My advice - go see Fahti & the gang - he makes it all seamless and puts you at ease. No pressure selling as there is in many of the other paragliding centres in Olu Deniz.
The bus ride is .... hilariously scary!
The paragliding is fantastic, and at all times I felt that I was in the hands of professionals who really cared for each rider. A very gentle take off and landing, which for an old bird like me was the one thing I worried about.
Great pics and videos at the end at a very reasonable price (I can't remember if it was included)
Best paragliding company in Olu Deniz
Finally - buy one of Fahti's rice pendants, beautiful individual gifts.

1  Thank dicky_n_sue