“very nice!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

ı think the most excellent restaurant in oludeniz. food is very great. lve eaten testi kepap, it was so nice..

2  Thank enrique a
There are newer reviews for Belcehan Beach Deluxe Cafe Bistro

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ate here on our first night. We sat at the front and enjoyed a drink then moved inside to eat, it was all you could eat for 35 lira. The choice was great from starters to mains to desserts, I chose a stir fry which was cooked fresh while I waited, I put on a plate what I wanted and then handed it to the chef it was yummy

1  Thank Maxinegazey30
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Having just returned from staying at The Belcehan Deluxe (31st May), I felt compelled to let all Trip Advisor users of my experience.
I really couldn't find enough words to say just how nice this place is.
The staff are second to none and would be genuinely upset if they thought you were leaving their restaurant unhappy, not that I have ever witnessed or heard of any bad reports from this great restaurant.
My wife and I have eaten at this place more than we should, but once you have sampled the hospitality and the food! Well, let's just say you would struggle to find a competitor in Olu Deniz.
Celil, runs front of house, Ali runs the restaurant and Murat runs the bar, all are exceptional in what they do and make everyone feel special.
You always get complimentary bread and dips to start and a complimentary fruit sculpture to finish.
The food is second to none, and the kitchens, well, you could eat you food from the open kitchen, it really is that clean.
All I can say is try it, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed, it's situated at the top of the strip opposite the taxi rank.
If you go, please pass Ken's best wishes on!!!
If Carling did restaurants, then they would own this one!!!

2  Thank ken_jones62
Reviewed 29 May 2014

What a fabulous restaurant, first time visiting this year but will definitely go back, food very good and freshly cooked, staff very helpful, surroundings lovely and spotless

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We tried this restaurant having read the reviews on Tripadvisor. Must say we were very disappointed! Perhaps it was partially because they had the FA Cup final on the TV's - not keen on TV's in restaurants! Staff seemed disinterested and saw several meals returned to the kitchen while we were there. They did not have the trout my wife ordered. When the food did arrive it was acceptable but nothing special and not as good as other restaurants in Olu Deniz. To some it up, we experienced average food and average service.