“Great evening good food but one wrong choice of menu by us”

Belcehan Beach Deluxe Cafe Bistro
Ranked #23 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We visited the Belcehan Bistro twice during our stay and I have to say I think it is a great little restaurant. It is pristine, the service is good and the staff excellent. I ordered mushroom chicken in white wine and the sauce was divine and certainly home made. Desserts were excellent too as were the cocktails. Unfortunately on our second visit we both ordered the sea bass which was grilled and too dry and although we asked for it to be filleted there were too many bones left in which spoilt it for us. We also felt it could have been served with something more substantial. A bit disappointing that night but nevertheless an excellent restaurant... Just the wrong choice by us. Loved all the staff here!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had dinner on the last night of our holiday,ate in the hotel all week so decided to give this ago,and glad we did the bar staff from the Belcehan. Beach hotel made us the resovation,they were very helpful in helping us make out minds up on what to eat,so glad they made good choices for us,free bread to start with,then free ice cream to end which was a very good and cheap dinner,we went away very pleased.

1  Thank andrea435
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Yet again Belcehan Beach Deluxe Cafe Bistro has beaten my expectations of it.

We ate on our first and last nights of the holiday however went for a cocktail or two nearly every night the food is amazing as always and the drinks are superb especially the strawberry daiquiris.

No words can describe how amazing all the staff are special shout outs to Celil, Murat, Orcin, JJ and Ali. You are all fab and I will see you all again in September :)

Love to you all :D

1  Thank Emily N
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Me & my partner visited after reading the mostly positive reviews. We had seen the "Cafe/Bistro" appear a few years ago (we were on our sixth visit to the resort in 7 years). It looks really impressive with a modern western look about it. I expected the same attention to detail with the food - Sadly not. We ordered chicken nachos, my wife had a fish main course & I ordered the lamb shank. We sat close to the kitchen & I was shocked to see cheese Doritos (straight from the packet which was also visible) being put on top of what was suppose to be chicken nachos. The dish consisted of what looked like a over cooked pancake topped with chicken, vegetables & cheese Doritos. It was also very salty and far too spicy. They clearly didn't know what they were doing - this wasn't nachos?. My wife tells me her main course of was good and the fish was excellent. My Lamb Shank was disgraceful. Barely any lamb in sight, just a lot of fat. It looked like I had been given the leftovers from someone else's lamb shank - I am being deadly serious. The veg was also barely warm, possibly under cooked and the potatoes were cold. I made the waiter aware of this and he just looked at me with a numb "I'm not interested" look. He didn't offer any solution to the problem and this is what has infuriated me. He was an older man - possibly the supervisor? Although the bill was considerably cheaper than anything in the UK, I expect to be served quality food like I have in many other restaurants in Oludeniz. I could have paid less money and eat far better with a quality service at Buzz, Toscana, Joseph's, sultan, etc. You get one chance with me and you've come up well short of what I would expect from a place that from the outside looks like a quality establishment. Zero customer service skills. My advice is to Keep away and spend your money somewhere else!

2  Thank Suavejarve76
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing food...Friendly staff...After the first visit we we're on first name basis..
The food is to die for.. We went all the way to Turkey and found a restaurant that was pure quality..
Ali the head waiter could not do enough for you, and this was reflected in the service we received from all the team in the restaurant. .
If you visit Turkey and are in Olideniz you must eat in this restaurant you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Debbie B