“Great food and service”

Ranked #31 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Thai, Turkish
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Best of both world , the best of east and west cuisine around ( thai , indian ,italian , french and turkish )
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I visited this restaurant with my wife and two small children on Saturday 21st June. Being our last meal out whilst on holiday in Olu Deniz we wanted somewhere special to have our evening meal and we were not disappointed.
To get a table looking out to the sea we reserved a table the day before which was well worth doing as the restaurant is popular.
We had a variety of starters but the clear winner had to be the shrimp my wife had. Mains was great too. We did opt not to have a dessert but our fantastic waitress pointed out the chocolate Soufflé which both my wife and I had. We were not disappointed. Overall, it was by some distance the best meal we had during our two weeks holiday. We were on an all Inclusive break but did sample a number of different restaurants in the resort. We had found service levels to be lacking elsewhere but service at the Plaza was some of the best I have ever experienced.
If we ever visit the resort again we would not hesitate returning to this restaurant and would highly recommend it to anyone.

4  Thank Andrew N

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We decided to travel to Oludeniz as it is an area we have never visited and I am so glad we did, it really is the "St. Tropez" of Turkey. Living all over the world I have had the pleasure of dining in some of the best restaurants, and I think it is fair to say I have been completely spoilt where fine dining is concerned. Having travelled around Turkey for 9 years I can honestly say one has to adapt ones expectations in terms of culinary delights, cleanliness, service and ambience. Then we discovered the Plaza Spice and Pesto Restaurant at the Belcekiz Beach Club in Oludeniz and my faith was restored. We dined there on 24.05.14 and 27.05.14. Much to my surprise the restaurant had a certain ambience created by some clever mood lighting, the music was not over powering and tasteful, the tables were correctly dressed with fresh white linens, candles and actually set properly with silver wear and clean glasses. We were greeted by a smart young lady who seated us at our table and gave us the menus. Within a minute our waiter Burak introduced himself and asked if we would like to order some drinks, I asked him some questions about the wine and surprisingly he was very knowledgeable. We asked a couple of questions regarding the menu and again he answered them to our satisfaction. Our order was taken by Burak very competently, he was very pleasant, polite and extremely professional. When the food arrived the presentation was exquisite, the service was impeccable and the food was exceptional. For the first time in Turkey my taste buds had been tantalised, the service was perfect all night and the atmosphere made for a truly wonderful evening. Thank you Burak for your professional service with personality. P.s. the chocolate soufflé was too decadent for words! Hayrullah and Zeynep

4  Thank maxi547
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Literally amazing food. We paid 65tl for the Set Menu for 2. Poppadoms and sauce. Onion Bahji and Tandorri Chicken starter. Lamb Madras and Chicken Tikka Massala mains with 2 rices and a Naan. Ice cream to follow. The setting of this restaurant was out of this world and the presentation and taste of the food matched. Sensational tasting food and great service. I would expect to pay a lot more than twice the amount we paid for similar service and food at a restaurant back in the UK. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

3  Thank graymundo82
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Service was great and had a really nice waiter called burak very helpful ! Such lovely food would defiantly come back here !!!!!!!!!

3  Thank Claudrose
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This restaurant is at the front of the Belcekiz hotel in Olu Deniz. The food is excellent and the service is great. They have a good choice of menu and reasonable prices. We visit this restaurant regularly but some people that I have recommended it to thought that the restaurant was only for use by hotel guests, which it is not. Perhaps the management could make it clearer that it is open to non residents. I would hate to think of people missing out on this great dining experience! The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is great.

4  Thank sargeantsa