“Absolutely Fantastic”

Ranked #31 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Thai, Turkish
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Best of both world , the best of east and west cuisine around ( thai , indian ,italian , french and turkish )
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Just back from a two week stay at the Belcekez Beach Hotel, Olu Deniz, where we ate at the Pesto and Spice Restaurant. The food was absolutely amazing. So good we ate there Four times!
We were going to try other restaurants but after our first meal we just knew that we would be disappointed anywhere else....
The staff are friendly, atentitive and professional. The setting looking out at the sun setting whilst eating your meal is just perfect.
The shrimp tempura is gorgeous and my husband would definitely recommend the sardines. As for main courses it's really hard to say which is best... The seabass, the seafood risotto or the seafood spaghetti. They were all amazing..
My husband recommends the Balcekiz kabab or the steak. Bothcould not be faulted.
I couldn't manage dessert but my husband had the chocolate soufflé, which I tasted. It was heaven!
I have eaten in many fine restaurants but this is by far the best...Thank you Pesto and Spice.

6  Thank beverley508

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant several times while staying at Belcekiz Beach Hotel. I've had the Thai, Indian and Italian set menus and would highly recommend them all. The food is beautifully presented and tastes fantastic, the staff are excellent and the location and ambience of the restaurant are perfect, right by the sea. I'll be back next time I'm in Oludeniz.

4  Thank AlisonC1970
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Plaza Spice and Pesto had an exceptional set menu offer which we all had. Between four people, we had four starters, four curries (one chicken tikka masala and one lamb madras), four rice portions and four ice cream desserts. The amount of food we were served was brilliant and the quality of first class.

As we only tried the Indian dishes, i cant say about any of the other dishes, however the Indian food was one of the best i have ever tried.

The staff were very professional and the location of the restaurant is great, however to get a sea front table, you would have to book or arrive earlier than usual.

Overall, an excellent quality restaurant in a great location on the front! Definitely would visit again!

4  Thank FatBoyFood
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Couldn't ask for better service or quality of food. Our waitress's name was emine and she was really lovely. Brilliant service.

3  Thank hillchelsea2
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My other half and I visited the Plaza Spice & Pesto after hearing what fantastic reviews the restaurant had. We had a fantastic meal, brilliant value and amazing flavour. We were served by a young man named Mehmet. He was attentive, professional and gave fantastic service throughout the entire meal. 5* all round - well done! Will definitely be back again!

5  Thank GAdams19