“totally average”

Mojito Bar Oludeniz
Ranked #5 of 14 Nightlife in Oludeniz
Reviewed 16 July 2014

So hot in this place and the barmen were VERY sweaty but they proceeded to shake my hand with his soaking wet one and then kiss my wife on the hand. Not pleasant!!

Drinks were average. Average beer with an average price, Mojito the same.
Wouldn't go back.

1  Thank MICHAEL W

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Really good cheap food and cocktails. The staff were very freindly and helpful. Nice atmosphere away from the lively strip.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We have just returned home for Olu Deniz and just like last year visitied the bar everynight. The staff are lovely and always happy for a chat and a bit of banther. The music is fab as I love motown and northern soul and to top it off the cocktails are brill. All the staff work very hard to make the customers feel very welcome and so I was very suprised to read the negative review from Eve and Mark. Will defo be revisiting again on our next visit so see you then boys and would definately recommend everyone visit at some point of their hoiliday.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great little bar to go, was part of our hotel and had some good nights there. Good service from Charlie and the staff.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I Never write reviews. But I feel I should share what a great little place this is.

Decent music, excellent value cocktails freshly made and the guys are great. Turns this small bar into a really good night.

Matt .