I'm a bit late doing this review. Went early September 2010 and end of September 2011, Great location up in the hills. great for couple and families. Pool by restaurant, quite and relaxed. Separate family pool. Set on a hill and every cottage has views. We managed without a car and walked 10 minutes down the drive to get the dolmus. take a torch with you. Dolmus can take you to Oludeniz or Fethiye. Lovely Turkish breakfasts and good restaurant. Go for their BBq nights, good fun. If you want to get away from the crowds then try here. I know we will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye