We have just returned from a weeks stay(13/6/13)having enjoyed ourselves immensely.The cottage was authentic basic and clean.We had a lovely welcome pack that included a good bottle of wine in the fridge.It was nice that the air con was not chargeable.Set on a terraced hillside,you had peace and quiet,surrounded by trees bushes flowers and wildlife .There were numerous tortoise wandering around,both in and outside the village.The swimming pools and longing area was superb and never busy,with the added bonus that the childrens pool and slides were in their own area.We would recomend that Saturday bbq and all the restaurant services.The staff and waiters were great and nothing was too much trouble.Will definately be going back.(If you dont like walking,then maybe not for you.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye