...We loved this placed from start to finish. Visited for 10days after seeing the previous reviews on trip advisor! It's quiet and secluded yet not too far away. The people do leave you to your own privacy but you can chat away to the staff down in the restaurant area if you wish.
The scenery is breathtaking around the village. Alot of older couples so a quiet calm serene vibe, no noisy kids but I think being in our late 20s/ mid thirties we were the youngest there. Though that didn't stop us talking lots to the other guests. If you're looking for what feels like an exclusive little rural place to stay whilst in Turkey pick this place! Still easy to get about, by the local Dolmus, just walk down the long path to the main road and the white vans will beep at you to pick you up.
We were two females travelling alone with no males but still felt safe trecking around despite what some people say about Turkish men :)
Enjoy your stay and make sure you prepare well for that Turkish heat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye