“it was amazing”

Ranked #10 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I went there with my gf. and I believe we'll do that again. everything was perfect. my gf and I loved the atmosphere. we had beautiful dinner. I recommend this trip for who is looking peace and unforgetable moments. by the way thanks to mr. anil so much.

Room Tip: choose southest rooms.
1  Thank Ugur C
curlyomer, Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Our Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform. As you all know, our hotel used to be run by Noa Hotels for the last six years. From 2014, the owner company has decided to run its hotel. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We arrived at the Club Sun City with a lot of apprehension after reading all the reviews, as most were negative especially regarding the food & rooms.
On arrival we were pleased with our nice room & told that they had new management & the best chef!
Food was great, lots of choice, even for me as a very fussy eater! Only a downside food wasnt always hot.
Entertainment was enjoyable, different shows each night. Our favourites were Mongolian dancers & the Street/Break dancers.
lots of daytime entertainment, the entertainment team always tried to get you to join in but being on my honeymoon I was wanting to spend time with my wife which I felt some of the entertainments team took offence too & the odd time quite nasty about it.
overall we had a fab holiday & would defo recommend!

3  Thank StephenSarah2012

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed at Club Sun City with my cousin for one week from 12th to 19th May. We arrived late afternoon and were checked in and shown to our room within a few minutes. The room we were allocated looked onto the back of the property with a view of a brick wall with trees on the other side which meant the room was very dark so we asked if it was possible to be moved. The front office manager was very helpful and although nothing was available at that time we were asked to come back the next day. The first room we were shown had been recently refurbished and was really lovely - especially the bathroom which was very modern and had a large walk in shower. Unfortunately it was a double and we needed a twin so we were given a room on the floor above our original room but at the front of the building. This was a much brighter room looking over the gardens with a view of the adult pool and gym/spa buildings and the hills in the distance.The room had one double and one single bed which I found a bit hard. The balcony was very small although all the balconies in the resort seem to be small so maybe that's normal in Turkey. One complaint - there was only one electrical socket in the whole room!! That had to be used for the kettle, hairdryer/straighteners, charging phones and iPads. Hopefully the rest of the rooms will be refurbished in the near future at which point an extra socket or two should be included!! All of the staff at the hotel were very friendly and could not have been more helpful. The food was very nice and there were always plenty of options with two choices of soup at lunch and dinner although I would have preferred these a bit hotter. At the bottom end of the restaurant there was a grill section where there was always a pasta dish being freshly made, pizzas and a grilled dish although most days this seemed to be chicken wings. My only request would be some fresh fruit at breakfast other than apples and oranges - perhaps melon or pineapple. The facilities are very good with a gym and spa and an indoor pool and although we didn't use these it was good that they were available. There were two outdoor pools and we chose to use the adults only Oasis pool each day which made for very relaxing, peaceful days. Guests can also use the facilities at the sister hotel Sun City Beach Club which is allocated at the other end of the resort on the Blue Lagoon although you do have to pay for food and drinks. There is a free shuttle bus which runs at certain along to the beach club and as we had missed it we asked if it was possible to walk. We were told it would take 10-15 minutes but it actually took 35-40 minutes each way so be prepared for exercise if you choose to walk The resort is very lively without being too "in your face". Lots of lovely restaurants and bars with a good atmosphere. Plenty of shops selling fake designer goods at reasonable prices. I restricted myself to one small handbag as I didn't have room in my case but next time I'll be buying extra luggage allowance and bringing a bigger case so that I can buy more! We only went on one trip - Dalyan Experience which took us to the mud baths and also Turtle Beach. Lunch was included in the price and unlike previous experiences of lunch included on trips the food was very good. We booked with Hamish McTurk which was just round the corner from the hotel and I would use his agency again. If we'd been there longer we would have booked the Gulet cruise and it would have cost us almost the same price for both trips as we would have paid for one with Thomson. This was my first trip to Oludeniz and Turkey and I'm looking forward to going back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Anniemac37

Reviewed 24 May 2014

we stayed from the 9th may till 20th and was very pleased. first thoughts much nicer then the thompsons brochure looked with stunning backdrop views of the mountains. there was myself ,wife and 2 small children aged 2 and 4. We had a dbl bed and bunk bed over looking the play area nice size and cleaned every day. this hotel is perfect if you want everything close the park,bar entertainment, restaurant,and pools are all the same area you could stand on the spot and spin 360 and everything would be in view, perfect when you have little ones the bars did a lovely selection of drinks much much nicer quality "stonger" in comparison to some hotels we have stayed in, we loved the baileys and coffee and archers and lemonade. the childrens entertainer was lovely she really played with the kids, i think a english entertainer would be nice as well. evening entertainment was fantastic all themed one of the fire shows was a bit boring but overall the best entertainment we have ever had from a all inclusive. Food was lovely nice selection our favourite was turkish night,pancakes and the selection of deserts and salads was fantastic. the staff work hard we never had a bad experience, if your looking for a hotel thats close to the beach ideal for familys with great food,drink entertainment and as a very nice surprice a beautiful beach this is the hotel.

location : olu deniz is well worth the1.30 hour transfer as you drive down the mountain into a lovely resort its built round one long strip of shops, bars restaurants and i would say maybe over 60 eating out /bars, 30-40 shops/supermarkets there's also bowling and much more all within a 5min walk from most hotels with the beach right at the front if you walk for about 10 mins you then come to the blue lagon a beautiful enclosed beach with has no waves and lovely for small children and also pedalos. the people work there are the nicest group of people you will meet i can recommend hamish mc turk for booking your trips fantastic service so honest he didnt oversell infact he told us which trips would and wouldn't be suitable for small kids, also 2 lovely places to eat if you like big go for help on the sea frount of if you want alovely meal with big steaks and lovely compancy go to gossips its tucked away but a lovely lttle gem and finally a great attnosphere and fun dancing then shadows bar is fantastic for familys. i hope this helps

Room Tip: look around before booking trips and no lift so bear in mind if you have small children or mobility...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank cornwallhobbs

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We arrived gone midnight 12th may. As soon as we got off of the coach the smell from the gardens and the water feature made us feel home. Checked in and our luggage was delivered to our room (511) and was even given help lifting sons buggy up the stairs.

Room was a lot more than expected. Fridge, hairdryer, tv, safe (for £10.) Woke up and went out to our balcony. Cannot explain the view. Both over a quiet pool hidden by trees as well as up the mountain - perfect way to wake up. Perfect. Our cleaner was great and son loved her! Clean towels, bedding and swept/rubbish emptied every day. Very friendly and always willing to go the extra mile.

Food = very varied. Breakfast got quite repetitive. But thoroughly enjoyed lunch and dinner. Could do with a little more red meat as a choice however. We enjoyed the daily bbqed variety, wok dish and especially desserts. The best bit of food was dessert. Wish ice cream was available for bit longer as when very hot itd be appreciated. Snack bar located amazingly and grateful for food at midnight as too hot to eat large amounts throughout the day.

Bar = 5 bars. Located in reception, adult oasis pool, poolside, next to amphitheatre at night and in restaurant when open. All stocked. But if wanting a drink at restaurant its a choice of soft drinks, wine and beer. All others stocked with these as well as liquers and make non/alcoholic cocktails too.

Reception was beautiful and Yenel (sorry if spelt name wrong) was always smiling and very happy to help with any enquiries or more. Loved the atmosphere at night with the lights. Bar was a little slow in here at times but if you want internet at same time as a drink you really don't care.

The pools were great. Outdoor ones were warm and separated just enough from infant pool that if a little one tried to run quickly to join sibling/friend/family you had enough time to intervene. Indoor pool although beautiful was absolutely freezing. We could understand why no one was in it.

Entertainment at night and day were good from what we saw. Amphitheatre looked really good, a little loud if up there but when hearing music and children's disco from pool bar just right.

Childrens play park was really good. Just what they needed though wish the shrubs cut back a little as lots of blind spots; even when sat right next to the wall. Even when in the park blindspots were bit annoying and at night they needed more light as children still played even when almost pitch black. Bit concerning for any anxious parent :)

The spa. Couldn't recommend more. So reasonably priced and after my private session I had a new turkish mumma! Decor great and service was so personal I even began to start to sleep :) Amazing experience at the beginning of any holiday if you can.

Tweety is a great guy. Always working. Always happy and gets you interested in the spa as well as photos. Loved waking up each morning to see the new photos taken night before and for £5 each very cheap for what we received.

All in all £1200 for 3 people for 9 nights with food/drink/entertainment included. Very happy and already looking to come back next year.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank tink10000
curlyomer, Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your feedback. My team and I will always try to give an excellent service to you all, beyond your expectations.

Look forward to welcoming you next year.

All The best,

Omer, GM

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We arrived early hours of the morning and we were in our room within minutes. Staff were so friendly. Rooms could do with a bit of paint but who cares its a place to sleep and our aircon didnt work for the whole holiday.

The pools were lovely sunbeds got very hot so recommend two towels.

Entertainment team were so lovely and funny worked hard and got everyone involved special thanks to anil wifi and ali :) evening entertainment was ok the best night was when the entertainment team did a gameshow.

Bar staff were so lovely round the pool bar and a credit to the hotel fethi mehmit superman (görkan) and ibrahim always a laugh and helpful thanks for all the special cocktails.

I recommend paragliding dont book with thompson the place was gravity very professional and professional setup as someone scared of heights it was amazing and wanted to do it again it worked out bout £55

Overall this was a brilliant holiday and i cant wait to go back again. Enjoy ur trip i no we certainly did :)

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank dory225

Reviewed 19 May 2014

just came back from this hotel which was booked through thompsons this hotel took me by surprise food was good tasty excellent location staff worked hard in the dining area entertainment was very good the manager omar was always everywhere i looked even on sundays overlooking everything worked all hours met the owner wished he spoke english would have liked to know him better location is very central am booked to go there again next year brilliant stay thanks omar and all staff wish you all well

5  Thank raj01
curlyomer, Genel Müdür at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Sir & Madame,

It was a pleasure to accomodate you in Suncity.The owner was very happy to hear from you.
We all look forward to meeting you next year.

All the best,