Suncity Hotel & Beach Club
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
Hotel Greenland(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
Hotels.com
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$124
US$137
US$122
Gokcen Hotel & Apartments(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$32
Hotels.com
US$141
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$58
Priceline
US$180
Elvoline
2,124 results
All reviewssun cityprivate beachentertainment teamsnack bartweety pieblue lagoonoasis pooladult poolnext yearturkeymongolian circusbar staffgreat holidayturkish bathkids clubrefurbished roomwater polo
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I went in may 2014, for my sister's wedding which she wanted to be in turkey. The food is gorgeous, the staff are friendly, the rooms are always cleaned, the weather was nice, what more could you want?

• Stayed: May 2014
curlyomer, Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Our Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform. As you all know, our hotel used to be run by Noa Hotels for the last six years. From 2014, the owner company has decided to run its hotel. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were switched to this hotel by Thomsons after our original booking was no longer available. We were doubtful as we had not looked at this hotel. We arrived at 3am so had no chance to see what the grounds etc were like but when we got up the next morning WOW what a view! The mountains that the hotel is set in are just breathtaking and the gardens are beautiful.
We spent 10 days here and during our time we used the free shuttle bus 3 times to go to the beautiful Blue Lagoon, as there is a private beach there just for Club Sun City guests. You have to pay for your own food and drink there but you can take the towels from the hotel and its well worth a trip.
the food here is great, the themed nights are brilliant with curry, fish, pasta etc. Lots of choice and the bread station is delicious.
Lager on tap there is Tuborg which is a lovely lager, and pepsi, etc for the kids.
The pool are is amazing with the views of the mountains, very clean toilet block, and the pool is immaculate and there was never any worry about getting a sunbed, even at 10 or 11am. and we went during may half term.
I cant fault this hotel - I loved the strip outside full of shops and bars, but this could not be heard from the hotel. Take lots of money as the fake goods there are amazing and you can barter to a good price!
We also took the Dolmus (bus) to Hisaronu market. we caught the bus from the beach (5 min walk from hotel) and it took about 10 mins to get to Hisaronu for the price of 3 lira each *(about £1) we got some amazing bargains here and would recommend it.
We cant wait to go back - this was our first time in Turkey and now if we want a hot pool holiday we wouldn't go anywhere else but here.

Room Tip: Have a room facing the gardens
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
10  Thank Hay0210

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We have just arrived back in the UK after such an amazing holiday at Sun City in Olu Deniz. This was the first time we have ever taken our two children abroad on holiday. We booked the holiday via Thomson. The hotel room was basic, but clean and maintained very well. The food was great, something for everyone, I have a Nut allergy and the hotel provided me with an allergy card, every meal time the hotel restaurant manger would take me around the buffet showing me if there were any dishes I should avoid..
The entertainment at the Hotel was first class, from games in the pool to the entertainment in the amphitheatre.. Our favourite entertainer was Selcuk, he had us laughing all holiday.. ( but he does cheat at Water Polo and thinks he's the BEST )
Our holiday rep from Thomson was Zoe and she was so helpful and on site all the time, not like most reps.

We will defiantly be returning next year but for at least 10-14 days, as seven days just went far to quick.

We will miss all the staff at SunCity, see you next year

The Reynard family :)

Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank Paulreynard12

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We went in May this year, we are a young couple and I did at first have doubts as there were so many families there, but we had a brilliant time. The rooms were brilliant, cleaned daily to a good standard. The resort itself (olu deniz) was fantastic and this hotel was located I an ideal location to venture out and explore.
All the staff were very friendly, especially night time bar staff! And the entertainment staff were brilliant, providing a good range of enjoyable activities. If you are about to go I urge you, get involved in the activities from day one. It's a great way to get involved and get friendly with other holiday goers, and good competition too!
Finally, they have their own resident photographer (Tweety, he's called) who greets every single guest and on your second to last night will take you professional photos, no charge then display them the following day for you to pick some if you desire, it's my second time to the resort and both times we had photos and they are brilliant. Also make sure you have a Turkish bath/massage there they are very good prices and very enjoyable, but make sure you do it early on (1st or 2nd day) as it scrubs off dead skin so if you already have a bit of tan/sunburn it scrubs it off!!
Overall this holiday was fantastic thanks to all involved, the only down side is the transfer, I would advise paying that bit extra for a private transfer to and from the hotel, which would cut down the travelling massively!!

Room Tip: Don't request a top floor room, there's no point you're only further away from the bar!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Joe L

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I along with my 5 year old boy Jack returned here 19th May - 02 June 2014.
Awesome !!
My previous review of this hotel was a glowing one :
I could only have wished for similar on our return but was pleasantly surprised that the hotel had made several improvements to what was already a fantastic place.

The improvements that I observed where:

The floor surfaces around all the pool areas have been sanded down to remove the previously slippery surface that was often complained about. The result is that during my 2 weeks stay I did not see anybody slip over.

My room 104 has been repainted and tile grout was clean. There was 3 electrical sockets available in the main room with another in the bathroom. Previously I recall only 2 sockets.

The main reception hall has been completely transformed and is now a lovely place complete with bar and abundant seating as well as very ambient lighting... a fantastic improvement on previous.

The evening entertainment was superb. Every night there was a great act ranging from fire dancers, belly dancers, break dancers, Turkish dancers,Mongolian acrobats, African acrobats, "guest" Olympics and Bingo.... unbelievable improvement and a very big thank you to Anil for his great work in organising these events. Over my 14 days I only saw 1 repeat act and I recall Anil saying that this was intentional to have a fortnight of acts rather than repeating each week. BRILLIANT !

....

I cannot understand how anyone can complain about the food as it was absolutely delicious and my family never ever wanted for anything on any day..... Superb !!... Just be warned the deserts are far to yummy and you will certainly gain some weight if you keep tucking into these gorgeous sweets )))

The kids club is now run by Polina ...oh what a darling she is, the kids absolutely love her and my little boy Jack is still talking about her now ))) As my holiday was ending there was another lovely lady called Hassal recruited to assist Polina and she was there for just 2 days but my boy was also talking about her and how nice she was ))
These 2 ladies also attend to the evening kids disco which is a must for all the little ones ... as well as the mums and daddies .

Ali, Wifi and the "big hairy one" complete the entertainments team in offering great daytime activities. Water polo was my fave and everyday I jumped in to be a goal keeper. Be warned that this is very popular with English builders and Russians and as such soon becomes a very "physical" activity and the ball is often punched high into orbit or at times is completely hidden by 12 men wrestling underwater ... LoL great fun !!!!!

I cannot find fault with any of the staff, superb all of them. The restaurant and dining areas were run with a great sense of pride from the staff and tables were cleaned very quickly and everybody is offered the first drink by the waiters as soon as they sit down.

Tweety has upgraded the Turkish bath facilities and my wife and son accompanied me on a sauna and massage and we all thouroughly enjoyed it....Recommend this to all upon arrival or next day as it definitely helps get a deeper tan.

We love Tweety and commend his business approach as well as his overall respect to anyone that does not wish any of his services. My little boy thinks he is great )))

My previous review went into greater description than this but I need only to confirm that this hotel has improved in many areas on what was already a great place.

The lady on day shift at the entrance security gate is so nice and my little boy loved talking to her in his developing Turkish language...bless him )))

I thoroughly recommend this place to every family intending on visiting olu deniz.
We will definitely be back again !!!

Thank you all again !!

Room Tip: Bring the "plug in" mosquito repellents. On both occasions we have had no issues at all and everyone that was complaining I found out that they did not use these items. This should be proof enough that the plug ins do work.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family