“Wonderful .....enough said”

Ranked #9 of 103 Hotels in Oludeniz
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Wonderful .....enough said”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Got off the plane yesterday, and as the title suggests we had a wonderful time. We were a party of i10 for some of the duration , we arrived and check in went well, we were placed in a room at the top of the building so, if you object to walking up three flights of stairs then request a room on the lower floors, I'm sure they will oblige. We have stayed in many all inclusive resorts over the years but this has to stand out. It offers a great location food is good , however if you are looking for shepherds pie etc then best think about going to butlins. There was always something to eat, and the deserts are great. The bar staff interact with you and make you feel part of the resort. It has also got to be said the entertainment staff are the best we have encountered anywhere in any of the resorts we have been in the past. This resort is all inclusive so if you want to b included and get involved with the staff team you will have a ball. It's location is ideal even though you are only 5mins away you don't hear it. There were some British people in the room next to my in laws who seemed hell bent on moaning about everything, including about the entertainment. The night shows are amazing ranging from audience participation nights, to Mongolian gymnasts , there are real quality. I can honestly say that we had given up on turkey given past experiences there but having visited here we have had our faith in this country returned . A visit to the hotels private beach is a must it is beautiful, and the restaurant there is really good.We have already started to look at booking next year and can honestly say we will be back . Thank you sun city for a truly memorable 10 days.

Room Tip: They have developed the top floors of the blocks, the rooms are quite modern and if you have mobilit...
2 Thank desneo01
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Our Dear Holidaymakers,

Now it is nearly middle of the season and I would like to thank every single guest for chosing Suncity Hotel & Beach Club for their Holidays.

I also would like to thank all of you for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform. As you all know, our hotel used to be run by Noa Hotels for the last six years. From 2014, the owner company has decided to run its hotel. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.

Suncity Hotel & Beach Club

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Other than this being a long journey from the airport, this is a lovely little hotel. Great food, lovely pool and a great location for the beach and shops. It is also not too far to the local market which was worth a visit. There is a good selection of spa facilities which are reasonably priced and both the day and night entertainment are of good quality.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Debsdawson
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Our Dear Holidaymakers,

I also would like to thank all of you for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform. As you all probably know, our hotel used to be run by Noa Hotels for the last six years. From 2014, the owner company has decided to run its hotel. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was a fantastic holiday its all and more, the staff are more than helpful,didnt want to leave well worth the long drive from the airport, next time I will treat us to a taxi gets you there in under an hour.

Room Tip: room 402 ground floor watch out for the sprinklers coming on at 7.15ish
1 Thank von561

south east
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed at the sun city 10th june for 2 weeks , travelled with 4 young children , much has changed about the hotel in my opinion much better than before , the room we were given was fantastic 2 double bedrooms which connected with 2 balconys ground floor , perfect for a large family . The food has come along way something different everynight didn't feel the need to pay and eat out as p revious as food became repetitive in the past could always find something different each night and lunch time including 4 picky kids , pancake lady still there doing a great job , and photos by tweety are well worth the money he was very patient with my 4 and we ended up with some lovely family photos , My only niggles are the kids mini disco still playing the same music they did 3 years ago which really needs updating and the kids club in general isn't up to much face painting and colouring or painting not much on offer for 7 and 8 year olds but apart from that they amused themselves with new friends in the play area and were kept busy , the other niggle is they don't advertise what drinks they do on the all inc , a few days in where I was fed up with the beer I saw other holiday makers drinking cocktails and had to ask them what they were !! glad I did as drunk them the rest of the holiday , also there beach is lovely definatly one of the best on the lagoon but I feel with all the beaches around the lagoon sun city included they have you over a barrel once you get there as the food and drink prices go right up , oludeniz in general has become a very busy place lots of karaoke and dancing staff bars which for us is becoming a little tiresome now so we will have a break for the next year or so and go elsewhere but when we do return we will most definatly go back to sun city .

Warwickshire
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here June 6th for 2 weeks all I can say is fantastic. We were a party of 17 ranging from ages of 6 to 78 and can honestly say we had a ball. Had lost of misgivings about Turkey before going but can honestly say we have no hesitation of going back. Staff were fantastic nothing was too much trouble for them. It was mums 77th birthday whilst there, they made a huge birthday cake and cordoned a section of the restaurant off for us to celebrate all of this was done free of charge. Food great lots of selection and pool area great. Rooms cleaned everyday spotless. The strip is a must for all you shoppers we loved it , with mum not great at walking distances this was great because it's literally 100yds from the hotel. We did a meal at the Buzz Bar at sunset was lovely.

2 Thank strapo

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Absolutely excellent, went here 6 years ago, the improvements are amazing.
Food 100%
Staff100%
Cleaning 100%
Entertainment brilliant! Needs a dance floor though,
Pools and gardens fantastic, absolutely no complaints what so ever!
Free air con
Free fridge,
Safe,
Excellent family rooms.
Staff are the very best I have ever met.
Perfect for couples, families with young children, adults, not sure if there is enough happening for teenagers though, but maybe they will put on more in the school holidays.
Excellent playground, 4 bars, entertainment , show area. Close to the beach.

Room Tip: Choose a room near the rear for quiter nights as there are bars opposite the front that stay open un...
6 Thank janet w
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Madame & Sir,

What a great review, thank you very much indeed !!!
I am sharing your comments with my team and they get very happy.
We are still taking every single comment into consideration and trying to give you
a memorable holiday experience.

It was a great pleasure to host you in Suncity Hotel & Beach Club.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here from 14th May for two weeks, I'd stayed here four times previously, but nine years ago - so alot has changed!

The reception has recently been refurbished, it's super modern & a lovley place to chill, and have a drink.

The grounds and gardens are immaculate, the gardeners etc work tirelessly to keep the hotel in tip top condition.

We had booked a family room with bunkbeds and I'd emailed the hotel to request a first/second floor room - the hotel replied and we got a first floor room :) we were impressed with the size & cleanliness, it was perfectly adequate for the three of us. We overlooked the quiet pool so the view from the balcony were stunning.

Pool area - always kept very clean, sunbeds readily available even at 9/10am, there was certainly no race to get one!

The Spa - see Tweety on your first day and get a Turkish bath, its roughly £10 and a great experience - really helps you tan as well!

Restaurant - the food was alot better than I expected, always plenty of variety, beef/turkey/chicken & the fresh bbq section was always popular and tasty. I ate omlettes every morning for breakfast, thet were lovely but the young lad cooking them didn't break a smile in the whole 2 weeks! The waiters in the restaurant were fab, very attentive and always happy to help.

The entertainment team were really nice, didn't hassle you if you said no to darts/water polo, and always took the time to have a chat and get to know you. The russian lady who ran the kids club is a credit to the hotel :) my little boy was very fond of her!

We got married in Olu Deniz, and the hotel let us use the Honeymoon Cottage on our wedding night free of charge, which we thought was a lovely gesture :) its set at the back of the hotel and is very quiet & peaceful, we loved it!

I can't wait to return for our first wedding anniversary next year, Olu Deniz is a very special place, and this hotel is one of the best!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank stan240390
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform. As you all know, our hotel used to be run by Noa Hotels for the last six years. From 2014, the owner company has decided to run its hotel. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.