“The best rest!”

Ranked #7 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
St. Petersburg, Russia
“The best rest!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Oludeniz + SunCity perfect combination. I'm lucky to be here and I would come back!!!! Rested with children, but relaxed 100%.
Territory-all for cozy comfort: rooms, service playground, varied food, friendly staff. In walking distance to the sea of ​​extraordinary beauty. Around the mountains and magnificent nature.
Very pleased with the animation for both children and adults.
Morning and evening working children's animators Hazal and Tutku. Pleasant and responsible girls easily find common language with children: table tennis, drawing, akvagrimm, water polo ... something to do.
Pauline, Ali and Salchuk team of professionals.
Not allowed to miss: the day a variety of active games in the pool, evening animation and possible visits to the disco!!!! Reliable animation team Polina, Ali and Selcuk deliver, make the company in dance, go back to the hotel in whatever state you were not)) That is, you can relax safely. Thank you for this, guys! ! I really rested))

1 Thank petrova_katja
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Kayja,

I can not believe how fast the time goes, we have reached to the middle of the season and I would like to thank every single guest for chosing Suncity Hotel & Beach Club for their Holidays.

I also would like to thank all of you for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform. As you all know, our hotel used to be run by a different group for the last six years. From 2014, the owner company has decided to run its hotel. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.

Suncity Hotel & Beach Club

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Just came back from Sun City. Me and my family have been in different hotels in Turkey but this one is best. The territory is so clean, many trees and flowers everywhere. Food was amazing, especially during turkish night. Most of all wanna thank entertainment team who made our holiday unforgettable. Mr. Anil, Selchuk, Polina and Ali - their are making fantastik job. Already planning to book our next holiday and will deffinitly come to Sun City.

Stayed July 2014
4 Thank paul a
Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for chosing our hotel for your holiday.

Leicestershire
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Well after having travelled quite extensively throughout Europe and the Middle East we have finally found our dream destination and Hotel. Olu Deniz in Turkey is just absolutely stunning from the weather to the people to the beautiful views - perfect.
I debated long and hard over which hotel to choose in Olu Deniz - we have an 8 year old boy so was looking for somewhere family orientated with good food and good facilities and we found just that at the Sun City Hotel and Beach Club. If you scroll down the reviews on this Hotel from other people you will see for yourself the great reviews it has. For us one of the best features was the location of the childrens holiday club. Up until this year our son has always refused to even consider playing in the holiday club, but because the childrens club is so perfectly located - right next to the big swimming pool, it meant he could go and play in the club or in the gardens of the club or when he wanted a change of scenery or a swim to cool down he could just walk over to us by the the pool, so he had the best of both worlds and absolutely loved it.
There was a large choice of food at all hours of the day and night and something for everyone.
I could go on and on about this hotel, but I think if I tell you too much then there would be no nice surprises for you and it also takes away some of the excitement and mystery when booking a new hotel. Suffice to say we are just a normal average working class family with fairly high expectation of what you should expect for your money when you work all year round and have saved hard for your holiday and this hotel would definitely without a doubt be worth investing your money in. The staff at this hotel all worked extremely hard in a 40 deg heat everyday and if it wasnt for their hard work and dedication and of course the management then I wouldn't be booking this hotel again for 2015. Normally we book a different country and hotel each year, but we will definitely without a doubt be booking to stay at the Club Suncity for 2015.

Room Tip: Rooms 200 to 300 are all good locations.
6 Thank Tracey F
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Tracey,

Now it is the middle of the season and I would like to thank every single guest for chosing Suncity Hotel & Beach Club for their Holidays.

Best Regards and Look Forward to seeing you next Summer.

Bursa, Turkey
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Suncity in June 2014. The hotel and its staff were way beyond our expectations. We felt so special during our stay. The location and the view was fantastic. All staff were super nice and helping by all means. I am looking forward being back there very soon. Thanks to Suncity especially Mr. Anil and his staff making our vacation a blast.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Sinan Y
Dear Guest,

Now it is the middle of the season and I would like to thank you for chosing Suncity Hotel & Beach Club for your Holiday.

I also would like to thank all of our guests taking their time and sharing their comments on this platform. As you all know, our hotel used to be run by a different group for the last six years. From 2014, the owner company has decided to run its hotel. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We arrived at Sun City Hotel at 5am, we were greeted and showed to our 1st room. After climbing about 8 flight of stairs (no lifts within this hotel), we were shown our room which was a newly refurbished room with a nice view, the room was lovely but the only down fall was that there were only 1 double bed and a travel cot in our room! We were a family of 3 but my daughter was 12 years old and would not have been able to fit in the cot! The receptionist said that it was 'I' that requested a travel cot! I pointed out to the receptionist that why would 'I' Request a cot when my daughter is 12 years old and had to point out that she was not 12 months old!! Eventually we were given another room (816) which was in need of refurbishing but was ok! The receptionist said that the mistake was made by our tour operator, which I said I would take it up with the Rep, but he did not want us to do this as the problem was rectified! And to be fair we were just happy to get a room!

The Positives: A lovely hotel. The flowers around the gardens smelt lovely, food was lovely, some staff were helpful and even remembered what your drinks were when going to dinner! The entertainment was great, very clean hotel, 3 minute walk to the shops/bars/beach! Your room has a fridge and kettle, which was a good if you wanted a cup of tea first thing when you wake up!

Negatives: Room 816 was by the children's park and pool bar! This room was in a nice area and not too far from the amenities but This can be very loud in the evenings with children playing, running around, screaming, right up until 1am, many other guests would shout to tell the children to be quite as people were trying to get some sleep! this was not the hotels fault but I think there should be some rules with regards to closing the play area at a certain time in the evening or having a security guard patrolling in the late evenings to help stop the running around!

My daughter slipped over twice by the pool bar area due to wet floors which was created by guests that were getting out of the pool and getting drinks! Even though there were signs of wet floors around this didn't stop people from slipping over! My 12 year old daughter told the bar staff that it needed to be wiped up before another accident happens!

Room 816 needs out dated and needs some maintenance, the bathroom is very worn down!

This hotel has no lifts and is full of steps.

Unfortunately it can be the guests and some staff that let this hotel down but apart from this, this hotel is very nice and I would still recommend it.

2 Thank Ruthie201
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Our Dear Guests,

Now it is just the middle of the season and I would like to thank every single guest for chosing Suncity Hotel & Baech Club for their Holidays.

I also would like to thank all of you for taking your time and sharing your holiday experiences on Tripadvisor.

Please do not forget, at the end of the season, we will draw a raffle and give A FREE 14 NIGHTS ALL INCLUSIVE HOLIDAY for a couple who shared their comments on this platform.

Good Luck and Best Regards .

Cowdenbeath, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We spent two weeks 10th July to the 24th July at this fantastic hotel It was sheer heaven and we loved it. The. food selection was unbelievable and something to suit everyone There are three pools one of which is adult only This was great if you wanted away from the hustle and bustle of the main pool,The rooms are spotless and cleaned every day by the lovely maids.,although they can not all speak English they try hard and are very friendly,The entertainment was good with different shows every night enjoyed by both young and old,A shuttle bus runs every morning from the hotel to the private beach This is beautiful with crystal ckear water and safe for kids,Food and drink are served at very reasonable pices Zoe the rep was always available If you needed any help or advice you are going to Olu Deniz this is the hotel for you, Sun City Hotel is the best and far better than the rest x

Room Tip: We had room 423 it was to the back of the hotel overlooking the adult pool It was beautiful
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mary B
Our Dear Guests,

Good Luck and Best Regards .

Bicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was our first family holiday, taking our near 4 year old boy and 9 month old girl.
Firstly the great things about the hotel:
- The service from everyone was simply top quality. All the waiters, bar staff, entertainment team etc. were approachable, friendly and always had a smile on their face. They always made a fuss of the children which they loved. We found very quickly that the same waiters would try and serve you every day which helped build up a great rapport and ensured brilliant service.
- The pool areas: Quite simply, as a young family we could not want more. The main pool areas had a plentiful supply of sunbeds and the pool never seemed over-crowded.
- Entertainment: There really was something for everyone and the pool games daily were always entertaining
- Live food stations: Particularly in the night, the live food stations served up a treat. There seemed to be a weekly rotation on the themes. Even though you had to wait at the food stations, it was worth it.
- Setting: The resort is surrounded by mountains providing a dramatic back-drop. Lying down watching the para-gliders daily was quite a surreal site to start with.
- the beach club: If going, I would advise on may-be getting a taxi as the bus does get quite full and the hotel is the last pick up point. The beach club itself is found on a simply amazing spot in the lagoon. With crystal clear waters that are shallow it is perfect for the children. Although not included in the all-inclusive we didn't find it too expensive compared to the rest of Olu Deniz.

The only area I could fault was our room. Although practical and comfortable, we did feel it was lacking a bit of quality you would expect from a 4 star rated hotel. It looked a bit dated and it would have been a nice touch for the fridge to be topped up with water and soft drinks. Also, in the night it was a bit loud until about mid-night. We were located near the adult only pool and there is a hotel next door that does blare out the music. However, it wasn't that much of an issue as we were only back in the room before midnight for 2 nights out of the 2 weeks.
I would recommend eating out a few times during your stay as the food can get a little monotonous if staying over a week. Even thought the live stations were good (as above) the rest of the food did get a little bit boring so we enjoyed the variety Olu Deniz had to offer.

Room Tip: Try and avoid being near the adult pool. In the nights, due to the hotel's nearby, it is very lo...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Andrew N
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Our Dear Holidaymakers & Suncity Lovers,

Thank you very much for bringing Suncity Hotel & Beach Club to the 9th rank on Tripadvisor Listing in a very short time.

From the first day of the opening in April 2014, I kept telling the board and my team we will carry Suncity to the first top ten and WE DID IT !!!

I also would like to thank all of you for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.