“Friendliest hotel I've been to”

Ranked #7 of 103 Hotels in Oludeniz
“Friendliest hotel I've been to”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The whole site is unbelievably tidy with cleaners working tirelessly all day. The entertainment team were amazing and made days beside the pool so enjoyable, especially tutku, Ali and hazel. The food was amazing with a wide variety of different foods during every meal, the waiters were there for all of your needs and wouldn't let you go without. Overall a truly brilliant holiday in a beautiful place. p.s. I recommend that you try the paragliding.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Mitchellc97
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Mitchelle,

You have my Monday, thank you very much.

I also would like to thank every single guest for taking their time and sharing their comments on this platform. As you all know, our hotel used to be run by a different group for the last six years. From 2014, the owner company has decided to run its hotel. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.

Suncity Hotel & Beach Club

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

everyday at the hotel we were made to feel very welcome, with friendly bar staff like, Turgay, sehmuz, nedim, alican in the day and night pool bar staff muhammet but......... best by far at terrace bar was the duo of faith and gorkem the most pleasant people I have ever met and very funny they made our holiday and I miss them both dearly. we stayed for two weeks the room was decent and could have been better for example the room cleaner came every other day and we only had one plug socket so charging stuff was out of the window. the entertainment team were amazing polina, ali, selcik sakinmaz, hazal, tutku made our holiday eventfull with events like darts ,water polo and water gym. THANKYOU GUYS xx the food was better than the last hotel we stayed at oludeniz resort hotel much better by far with more choice and better quality of food . overall I wish I could stay forever which im considering strongly as an option in the years to come. miss everyone!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Sofiiwxx7
Dear Sofie,

What a great review and what a thoughtful guest you are to mention our staff by names . Thank you very much indeed.

With your comment, we have started the week very happily.

Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

If you are thinking of going to Suncity Hotel and Beach Club for a holiday stop thinking about it and go.Just returned from a lovely 11 day holiday with my wife and my son and his family, everybody had a great time. The hotel is set in mature well maintained gardens with a "mountain backdrop " really beautiful. Our room was very good ,bathroom a bit tired (I believe plans are afoot to refurbish rooms) the air con was quiet and very welcome 41 deg temp. The food in the restuarant was exellent always a good selection well presented and plentiful the waiters attentive and funny but never disrespectful ,in fact all the hotel staff were very good. Around the pool could be busy but that was to be expected we were there at a peak time but we always had a sunbed thanks to my son (he was the designated towels on the sunbed man), the pool entertainment was well thought out and was made even more entertaining by the hotel entertainment staff . If you do decide to go to Suncity spend some time walking around the complex enjoying the gardens you will then find the adult pool which is tucked out of the way and also the small indoor pool. The hotel has its own private beach on the Lagoon which is well worth a visit and the hotel provides a free shuttle bus to and from the beach. The main resort beach is only about 5 mins away and its hard to believe the sea could be that blue ,you might need beach shoes because the sand get hot, you can also enjoy the free entertainment of watching the paragliders landing on the promenade.
We had an excellent holiday and I wound'nt hesitate to recommend Suncity Hotel and Beach Club .

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool area are quieter.
2 Thank tonym1948
Dear Tony,

I would like to thank you for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform.

We will hopefully make some renovations especially in bathrooms and pool surrounds.

Best Regards and Look Forward to welcoming you once again in the future.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We returned yesterday after spending 11 nights at Suncity and all had a great time. The location of the hotel is ideal as the strip with many bars, restaurants and shops is only a couple of minutes away together with the main beach. You can also get the free shuttle bus to the hotel private beach at the blue lagoon where there are free sunbeds. It is also worth hiring a pedalo with a slide on the back.

It is true you have to get up early to reserve sunbeds but this is the norm
during high season for most hotels everywhere. The daytime activities are
great, the whole entertainment team are so friendly and always speak to you
and invite you to join in. The entertainment in the evening was good but a bit short, however at 11.30pm the entertainment team go to a nightclub in the
next resort which my son frequently enjoyed.

There was always plenty of fresh food available and the waiters worked hard to clear the tables and find you a table.

The bar staff worked extremely hard and were very friendly.

The Turkish bath is well worth the money and a great way to start your
holiday. Tweetie makes the bookings at the spa and also takes professional
photos which are reasonably priced. Tweetie is always friendly and smiling.

The rooms are basic but cleaned every day. The bathrooms could do with
revamping but I understand they are starting to do this.

There were only two negative points, the first being the Thomson Rep, Zoe
who claims at the welcome meeting to like to get to know her guests and talk to them around the pool. However we only saw her for the welcome meeting
and on the morning we left. It would have been nice to have seen her mixing with the guests like the animation team and bar staff did, and asking guests
if they enjoyed the trips they booked for which she received commission. The other disappointment was not being able to book a late check out. We tried to pre book this but were told we couldn't and that we should check on the departure morning for which we were told we could not have a late check out. Thankfully the spa was available to shower in later that day.

Nevertheless our holiday was great with a friendly atmosphere and
community spirit. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tracey M
Dear Tracey,

Thank you very much for sharing your comment on this platform.

I can not believe how fast the time goes, we have reached to the middle of the season and I would like to thank every single guest for chosing Suncity Hotel & Beach Club for their Holidays.

I am sorry to tell you that I do not agree with you about Zoe. I have been doing this job for many years and She is one of the best ( probably the best ) Rep I have ever worked with. She had to stay in the hospital for a couple of days, maybe that's when you couldn't see her much.

Best Regards and Look Forward to welcoming you once again in the future.

Salford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2014

July 29 - August 5
12 of us just returned from a week's stay here including 3 children. Had a great time and will definitely be coming back. All the staff are so friendly, the waiters and bar staff are very good. Very efficient service at meal times, never long queues at the bar or restaurant. Despite being 12 of us at a peak time of the year there was always a table ready no matter what time we decided to eat. Can pretty much go for food at any time of the day and late breakfast is until 10.30am which is very handy. Food was just as fresh at the end of meal times as it was at the beginning. Great variety of food also, could never complain about choice!

There were 4 pools. One main large pool, a smaller kids pool next to it, a silent adults pool and an indoor pool. All decent sizes and never over crowded.

Entertainment round the pool is great for both kids and adults, the entertainment team make the games very funny especially the water polo! All the team are very funny especially ANIL, ALI and 'Michael Jordan'. The 2 girls who do the kids entertainment are great too, look after the kids very well in the day as well as the night time with the songs. Something to do for the kids all day at the park, face-paints, swings, table tennis, arts and crafts. There is also a football pitch and pool tables. The shows are at 9.30pm each night at the amphitheatre which has plenty of seating and every show we saw was brilliant particularly the Michael Jackson show.

We did the Turkish baths and massage while we were there too, would definitely recommend this, very good value for money from Mr Tweety Pie round the pool.

The hotel has its own private beach area at the Blue Lagoon and there is a frequent free shuttle service to and from this, only a 5 minute drive. The food & drink isn't all inclusive there but its definitely worth it anyway, very reasonable prices.

Our rooms were all great, good size for families, very modern and all air-conditioned. We had a wet room which was very good.

The hotel is in a great location, 2 minute walk from the centre of the strip. Lovely surroundings and great views. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be returning, can't think of any faults except I wish we would of stayed for longer.

6 Thank Sam G
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Sam,

Thank you very much to you and all our guests for bringing Suncity Hotel & Beach Club to the top 10 on Tripadvisor Listing in a very short time.

From the first day of the opening in April 2014, I kept telling the board and my team we will carry Suncity to the first top ten and WE DID IT !!!

I also would like to thank all of you for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed here for 1 week and that was enough. Very crowded and chaotic around the main pool area with constant ball games going on - my 6 year old daughter was hit in the face many times. If you want a sun lounger you need to be up early - all gone by 7 am despite hotel notices about staff removing towels etc.
The room we had was very basic and tired - check your mattress before jumping into bed!
The food is very good but the bar staff do not know how to make cocktails.

Room Tip: Try to be away from pool area as this is also next to main entertainment and bar areas - very noisy...
3 Thank russell p
Dear Russel,

It could have been nicer and more polite to chose another title instead of PHEW.
July-August are the busiest months of the year and you should have expected that.

Our bar staff know how to make cocktail and I am proud to say Suncity Hotel & Beach Club is one of the few hotels in the area that serve cocktails in All Inclusive package.

Best regards,

Omer Hakgecirmez
GM
Leeds, W.Yorks
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our first experience of the hotel was being given room 502, avoid this room, it is a basement room, with an unusable terrace facing a brick wall. We went straight back to reception but were told in no uncertain terms there were no other family rooms available due to Turkish bank holiday, after booking over a year in advance was disappointed with this as could not dry any clothes as terrace was not in the sun and sprinkler covered the balcony in water.
The entertainment was very short, the main show only lasted 40mins, finished at 10.15 then there was nothing to do, my teenagers were bored and wanted to go out of the hotel every night. My son loved tHe activities during the day, table Tennis etc.
The food was lovely in the restaurant at night and plenty of choice.
Sunbeds were reserved from the early hours and unless you were up by 8.15 you had no chance of getting one, this could easily be rectified by buying some more, there was plenty of space for them.
Having said all that the pool was lovely and the general layout of the hotel was very pretty.
Olu deniz is a great resort and the kids loved doing the paragliding with gravity, and the Dylan mud baths.

Room Tip: You don't want 501 or 502 as both basement rooms with view of brick wall from terrace
2 Thank TRIO40
curlyomer, General Manager at Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I also would like to thank all of you for taking your time and sharing your comments on this platform. As you all know, our hotel used to be run by a different group for the last six years. From 2014, the owner company has decided to run its hotel. With our new logo and emblem, we created a brand new team, all young and enthusiastic. Our motto is “ Little Touches and Great Expectations”. My team and I believe, that’s what we have done so far.More and more surprises to come, to give you an exclusive holiday experience.