Magic Tulip Oludeniz
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
US$103
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
US$138
US$122
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Morina Deluxe Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$59
Orbitz.com
US$123
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsturkeythe main stripper weekbar staffstaff are greatcant waitseptemberfortnightlaugh
Reviewed 11 July 2010

Was a bit unsure what we would find as hadread reviews, however, we had a fantastic holiday, and loved the hotel, and felt that the comments I had read were by no means justified, but perhaps more a case of individuals not booking the right hotel to suit their needs. Hotel staff were fantastic, they were friendly, efficient, and could not do enough for us. I loved the atmosphere of the hotel, very relaxed and informal, and w very very comfortable here. Our room was great, a double bed, single bed, and couch, plenty of room. The batroom was clean, modern and adequate size. Never had a problem with hot water, and unlike some other hotels I've stayed at in Turkey the shower was great. I was impressed with breakfast, again, in comparrison to other Turkish hotels, plenty of choice, all fresh, and great coffee. Pool area: It was quite a limited area, although we alwas managed to get a sun lounger, plenty of umbrella's. We ate in the hotel a few times at lunch time, plenty of choice, and was always served quickly, and really enjoyed what we ate. I holidayed with my boyfriend, and another couple, and we all loved the hotel, and could not understand the negative comments, which many I thougt were unfair. It is not 5*, however, it exceeded my expectations in many ways, and I would recommend to any one who is looking for a small & friendly hotel, without the frills, and wants a central location, without being noisey. Many people in previous reviews commented on the lady owner, who sits beside the bar, yes, she does sit beside the bar for most of the time, however, I said hello on my first morning, and she always greeted me with a smile and hello, and when it was my friends birthday, she came over to wish him happy birthday, so I think that those people who moaned perhaps need to review their own social skills!! I spoke to several people whilst either at the pool or bar, and everyone had nothing but postive things to say about the hotel, and was enjoying their stay. I even spoke to a couple of people who were in the so called 'Dungeon Rooms', and they both said that they had no complaints, they were large, and spacious, nice and cool, with a huge patio area, again, this did not seem to be what I had read.
I loved my stay here, I would stay here again. I really couldnot fault it in any way, but after 18 years of being a travel agent, the one thing I learnt was that what suits one, does not suit another, and sometimes, there is no pleasing some people!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vixxy1
Reviewed 10 July 2010

We were offered the Magic Tulip due to our original choice being overbooked, we were allocated the room directly next door to the reception and bar area, therefore we had no windows to open as it was on the ground floor with only a door leading onto the small balcony covered in over grown vines. There are two Magic Tulips the other one is the Magic Tulip Beach which is nearer to the beach front area, ours was further back but not too far to walk. The noise levels were dreadful due to the room location, telephones ringing in reception all night , staff on motorbikes, loud music from the bar area sometimes till 3pm.
We travelled with friends who were given a dark smelly basement room which apparently all the british are offered for some reason, our friends were lucky enough to be moved to a better upper floor room.
The pool area was cramped and one side of the pool where the sunbeds were was over grown with plants and constantly in the shade, with wasps and insects therefore no one used the bed.
Along side of the pool was the restraunt area which also felt cramped, everything on top of each other.
The owner and family seemed miserable and the atmosphere was poor, nobody seemed to make an effort and we ended up not using the hotel facilities. We are generally not fussy people and have been to going to Oludeniz for years now so we pretty much know that most of the hotels are similar with no frills, basic but clean and small so we were surprised at how poor this hotel was,needless to say we won't be using this hotel in the future or recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank magsrobbo
Reviewed 8 July 2010

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER STAYING HERE!!!!

My partner and i booked this hotel for a week in July, big mistake. We had already been to Tenerife, flew back to the airport for a night, then travelled to Turkey the following day. We arrived at the hotel in the early hours of the morning, after a long and awful coach journey. The receptionist was watching tv on a pull out bed, saw us struggling with out luggage up the stairs but didn't move a muscle. We were then taken to the basement room, which was some trouble getting into as the door was broken. It was filthy dirty, full of ants, cobwebs, the toilet seat was all wet and the bed had stains on the sheets. There was a full curtain on the wall which didn't make sense and we were in the basement, pulled it back to reveal a brick wall!!! We stayed awake until the morning and thought we would see what the rest of the place was like....awful! We passed on breakfast which was covered in flies, and not much choice either. This was the last thing we wanted after an amazing 10 nights in Tenerife! There was no way we were going to stay here, so we spoke to our rep who was trying to convince us to stay (never going with Thomas Cook again) she booked us to stay in a hotel in Hisaronu - we were 18 and 20 at the time so she thought we would like it as it is full of night life and youngsters, surprisingly not our scene, but we told her this and she didn't tell us that it was aimed for clubbers etc.

Olu Deniz as a resort is lovely, beautiful beach and great boat trips, i would recommend going there but DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!

Unfortunately our holiday was ruined, and please listen to this review so save this happening to you. This is an awful hotel, the worst i have ever stayed in and it is not worth even a cheap deal!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TinksPixieDust
Reviewed 28 June 2010

after booking the holliday i read the reviews and wanted to cry they were bad ! now we are back and it was the best holiday ever the staff are brilliant polite and will do anything for you and join in the fun its claen the food is lovely the rooms are fine dont panic if you get a dungeon room there realy not that bad at all we stayed in one and its very quiet at night so ignore all the bad reviews we would go back again

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2010

This is my second time at this hotel, and second review of this hotel. Upon arrival was once again put in a basement room but had no complaints about this as the room was spacious, clean and bright. The terrace outside the room was large with a rack to hang towels and clothes on. Looking up at some of the balconies on higher floors there was hardly enough room for two people to sit so I was glad in a way, the two couples either side of me had no complaints either. Found the family that own the hotel and staff to be very friendly and helpful and did not feel under pressure to spend money at the hotel. Breakfast was very good with enough selections of cheese, eggs,tomatoes,cucumber, white or brown bread etc.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo