1,828 results
All reviews seahorse beach next year turkey blue lagoon entertainment team snack bar bar staff great holiday water aerobics the main strip night manager chicken ice cream salad free entry turkish bath a free shuttle bus
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We stayed here at the beggining of June, went as a family of 4 son is 5, daughter six months, when we first arrived i was very dissapointed with the size of the room as they had brought in a large cot for my daughter but once i changed the room around it was fine, we had a lovely stay and we would defo go bak, all staff was very friendly and always had time for you, and the entertainment team led by Erkan... well wat can i say absolutely brilliant, more or less every night we would go bak to my room with a sore tummy from laughing, Erkan also booked paragliding for me which was far cheaper than booking outside of hotel, and i DO recommend it!!! The food was a 4* sometimes nicer than other times but generally nice! Rooms clean but shower leaked onto bathroom floor. Room didnt have kettle or microwave for sterilising but staff advised me to go to Azda (haha) where i picked 1 up for about 4 leara! While we where there we had quite a few earthquakes 1 big 1 measuring 5.1 on rictor scale which was very scary, we where at the amazing seahorse beach where the staff panicked more than the visitor lol, but made sure every1 was out from under shelter, even this didnt ruin this holiday it was absolutely stunning, we would defo go bak, all staff are brilliant with children. (Erkan sorry for the late review) Lucia, Fasail, Anees and Anniyah. Thank you for a lovely holiday.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lucia H
Samet Y, Genel Müdür at Alize Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for staying with us and also
thanks for taking time and sharing your experiences on tripadvisor.

all single tip and suggestion is so valuable for us and we know that we can improve our services with your feedbacks.

it will be a great pleasure for us to host you again in Alize Otel
if you will have any request or requires please do not hesitate to contact us

Best Regards

Alize Otel Management

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Just returned from 2 weeks in the alize hotel Oludeniz..... I've stayed here before and found it a perfect base hotel for getting out and about in the Fethiye region.

I would first of all like to mention the hotel manager Murat its his 1st year as a manager..... what an amazing job he has done in changing the things I would have once marked down about the hotel...... sunbeds and lack off choice in food.

Sunbeds.... being an all inclusive hotel alot of guest tend to stay in the hotel and im not an early riser but even when I got up at 10 and after I had breakfast I was still able to find sunbeds available..... they may not be next to each other but the hotel staff were more than willing to move these so you can be next to each other.

Food....... Wow what a variety to cater for all..... since my last stay they have a new chef who is always walking around during meal times so if you had any special requests you are able to speak to them regarding this..... on previous stays I ended up eating out alot but not once this time did we eat out all meal times were spent in the hotel.

Room...... excellent rooms very clean and comfortable..... I love my sleep and Sleep like a baby.

Entertainment....... Erkan and his team was one off the best entertainers I have ever meet...... encourages everyone to join in..... but if you dont want to aswell he gets the idea and leaves you alone unlike other hotel I have stayed in where they are on your case 24/7....... would deffo recommned going to his comedy show one off the best I have seen.

If you get a chance while you there make yourself know to Murat the manager..... lovely guy and well experienced in the travel industry (worked for tulip holidays) which has clearly helped with the EXCELLENT changes we have seen in the hotel....

also Ahmet the front office manager who couldnt do enough for you to make your stay anymore welcoming........ Erkan entertainment........ and Ozan who knew exactly what time we went for dinner and made sure my extra large vodka and diet coke was there waiting for me.

Looking forward to going back again next year..... maybe even this year if the budget can stretch that far

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Heather K
SAMET Y, Genel Müdür at Alize Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your experiences on tripadvisor.

We are glad to see that our guest are happy with our services.

Thanks for your comments about the hotel. We are waiting for you again in next times.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We travelled as a family of three generations and every one of us had a great stay. The pool was fantastic and kept very clean, though the shallowest part, at 130cm, is too deep for young non-swimmers to be independent. For paddlers, there is a small pool.
The food and drink were great value as part of the all inclusive deal. The beer was 'Effes' which is delicious. The food was great for those with a taste for something different. If you only like British food or have a limited palette, then you may find yourself eating out.
The staff are wonderful. From the chamber maids to the waiters and receptionists, everyone is keen to help and greets with a smile. Erkan and Russil, the two entertainers in chief, run everything from water polo to silly dance competitions. They provide entertainment for all with good grace and lashings of humour.
The hotel is situated a few minutes walk from the main strip (along with genuine fakes -"cheaper than Shoplifting”) and an easy stroll to one of the best beaches in the world, yet it is just distanced enough so that the only external interruption we heard was the occasional 'call to prayer' from a local mosque. This was beautifully haunting.
The rooms were clean and provisioned with everything needed for a great stay.
We enjoyed ourselves so much that we are already contemplating a return trip.
The only downside was the fight for sun loungers around the pool which meant a dawn raid was the only way to ensure a decent spot.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Jay H
SMTYLDZ, Genel Müdür at Alize Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2012

This was mine and my partners second visit to the alize hotel, we first visited in 2009, went on a couple of holidays in between but nothing could compare to the alize and olu deniz, it is just the perfect holiday for us!! It was also nice to see the same entertainment manager (erkan) who actually remembered us from 2009. The entertainment team are brill, they try so hard to make your holiday and they sure did ours, try to make an effort to join in because they really appreciate it, erkan and resul made our holiday!!! We even ended up having the most random night with them in a foam party at crusoes - brilliant!!!

I can not speak highly enough of this location, hotel and all it's staff!! We will definitely be returning next year and are already looking to book :), see u all soon!!

Jess and Paul (JJ and Munch)

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Jessiemunch

Reviewed 10 July 2012

we stayed at the Alize in May 2011 with a large group as part of a family holiday for my brothers wedding. We ranged in ages from 21-55 years old and the alize was great for everyone.
The rooms were lovely and well kept, a few blocks of apartments make up the hotel, which is nicer than some large complexes you get with all inclusive holidays, the pool area was not too busy as it was early in the season and was not in school holiday times, the bar was nice to sit at of an evening too, the food was nice but olu deniz has many lovely restaurants so we did eat out a few nights and lunchtimes, highly recommend the buzz bar and help bar on the front!
we travelled into the market in fethiye and thoroughly enjoyed the shopping, my partner and I did the jeep safari, which was a long day but enjoyable, the highlight being the saklikent gorge, photos do not do this place justice, it is out of this world!
the spa in the hotel is a must, the pedicures are brilliant and a fraction of the price you would pay for such treatments in the uk!
all in all a great holiday for a large group.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family