Hotel Turk
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$90
US$82
  • Pool
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$25
Hotel Greenland(Oludeniz)
US$75
Han Deluxe Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$55
Sunshine Holiday Resort(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$46
  • Breakfast included
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Morina Deluxe Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$44
US$98
US$88
Blue Lagoon(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$45
Priceline
All reviewsnext yearother gueststurkeyair confamily runthe main stripgreat holidayhome from homehotels in olu denizbeautiful resortgreat funfriendly hotelbar stafffresh breadbars and restaurantssaladplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stayed with friends for a week in late June. The hotel is superbly located for all Olu Deniz, and is staffed by nice, hard working people. There does appear to be a lot of "repeat business" and these customers are very pally with the owner, however, we don't go on holiday to make life long fiends with hoteliers, just to have a good time, and in that respect, it was everything. Great holiday.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HKRDave
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Our 3rd year at the Turk Hotel, I fell in love with it after seeing it on tripadvisor, Lily and staff make sure you have a perfect time, but its up to you if you want to join in the fun at the bar, We have made lots of new friends at the hotel and hope to return next year, Also I,ve put in a bid to buy Lily,s Grannie, brilliant hotel, our perfect holiday desination

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sercadog
Reviewed 30 June 2012

As many of the people who have grown to love the beautiful country that is Turkey and especially the resort of Olu Deniz I feel compelled after reading some of the comments on this hotel to give my opinion as someone who has worked in travel for many years and has had the privelege to work for people like Ritz Carlton and also had the good fortune to stay in some of the worlds best hotels so do consider myself well experienced in what to expect from good hospitality.

We came here for the first time four years ago on a family holiday and were welcomed by all of the "regulars" never once were we made to feel unwelcome by anyone and now we have been back 6 times.

So many of our friends say why on earth are you going back there again when there are so many other places to go and it simply is because we love it. We love the fact Lily and her family treat us like family, we love seeing old faces and new, we love the fact our 4 year old daughter is completely safe, we love how comfortable everyone makes you feel and we love the fact we relax instantly when we get there.

Negative reviews on this hotel seem to be based on peoples expectations being higher than reality. This is a very good 3 star hotel - it is small so of course you speak to people more than you would in a large high rise hotel in fact its almost impossible not to so if you want to remain anon on holiday dont come here. The food is lovely and prices not expensive - I have never once felt like I should eat there every night and we dont. Lily goes out of her way to provide food not on the menu for all of us and especially my little girl.

Yes people enjoy themselves... is that not what you come on holiday for ???? Yet I never once seen anyone drunk or abusive . Yes there are mixed ages from families, to young couples, to groups of young girls to older people so what?? if you want a younger crowd go on a Club 18-30!!!

I love this hotel and knowing how hard all of the staff work to make your holiday special find some of the comments really quite unbelievable.

Do your research before you come on holiday and make sure the holiday matches what you want and then you wont be dissapointed. As for the Turk Hotel it does what is says on the tin and them tenfold more !! Well done Lily especially for achieving the repeat custom she does - that doesnt come easily believe me I know!!

Room Tip: If you want a larger family room ask for a room in the new block as they are bigger - they are a little more expensive but worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank angelabeddows
Reviewed 29 June 2012

After reading some very negative reviews about the Hotel Turk, I feel compelled to write my own honest review. I should've been there today but had to cancel at last minute due to unforseen circumstances and I'm gutted. I will be planning my next trip to the Turk as soon as I can as I love it.
Firstly let me say, I travel worldwide with work and have stayed in the worst and best hotels!!
Yes, the hotel is basic but it's clean and Lily and her family & staff are more than welcoming and helpful. It's not the Ritz and it's not Ritz prices, you get what you pay for!! If you want luxury, you have to shell out more I'm afraid!! It is no less basic than other hotels of similar cost.
Comments about meals are unfair, the standard of breakfast is much the same as other Turkish hotels and although I was B&B I did eat at the Turk occasionally in the evenings and the food was fine, OK maybe not haute cuisine but nobody said it was! Nor did anyone shun me because I was going elsewhere to eat so that comments are unwarranted. As for bringing food/water etc into the hotel, this is clearly stated on a notice and it is standard practice in ALL hotels! Why quibble about approx 50-70p! If you are that hard up, stay at home!! As for the "lady" who complained about not being allowed a male guest in her room, also this is not allowed in other Turkish hotels for obvious reasons!!!!
Last year was my first stay at the Turk, having stayed at various other hotels in Olu Deniz over the years and yes, there are many "return" guests but I was never made to feel excluded. I will be a returning guest (and friend to Lily and her team) but I am certainly not one of the "one foot in grave" crowd as someone on here suggested get all the attention! How ignorant is that comment anyway, no matter the age of guests, as far as I could see everyone was treated with respect no matter what age they were!!
No matter where people visit, they have to make some effort to mix and socialise with other guests and unfortunately if you are not willing to make that effort then you may feel left out, that's life be it at the Turk Hotel or any hotel in Turkey or elsewhere! It's up to individuals to make their holiday work for them!
Lastly,I look forward to seeing Lily and her team in a few months and the warm welcome and good standard of service that I have come to expect at the Turk. Keep up the excellent standards guys, see you in September hopefully x

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank Jannie_1959
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Me and my husband came to the Turk in September 2011 for our honeymoon we did feel very unsettled as this was my first holiday without my parents and my husbands first ever holiday abroad. At first we didn't know what to expect but were greated by lily who showed us to our room she was very friendly and welcoming. As we got into our holiday we started talking more to the other guests and involved ourselfs more and enjoyed every moment of it. The Turkish night is amazing and love every aspect of it. Amazing food and experience of Turkish culture. The Turk hotel have lovely friendly bar staff our personal favourite is Enrique :-) lily and her family are lovely people that will go out their way to ensure we are ok and if we need anything happy to help us!
Me and my husband went back to Turk hotel in June and felt immediately welcomed by everybody, we have made long life friends and it's like a second family :-) we booked directly with lily this time as was better for us than going through a travel operator and lily arranged a private taxi to pick us up and take us back to airport.
We will definitely be going back to stay here again and were hoping to go back in September but don't think we can afford it this year but hopefully go back in June 2013 and will continue to be regular visitors. The rooms are spotless and cleaned everyday but we opted for everyother day. The maids were always working hard and always asked if needed fresh clean towels, rooms cleaned etc. We asked for the room we had in September and brought back lots of memories. I love going into our room and seeing the lovely bed decorations that the maids have done. Although we used the safe we usually left our money and jewellery out in the room and the maids were so trustworthy. When they tidied they would put somewhere so we knew where it was. The bar staff are brilliant and we often played practical jokes on eachother and all enjoyed the fun. I had a bit of sunstroke and got badly burnt on my back and lily and our good friend June were there looking after me. Which was lovely. The food at the hotel was amazing so nicely cooked, fresh and breakfasts were perfect unlike back home with all the fat and grease! My favourite is the chicken shish which I had most nights haha. If there was anything you wanted to eat that wasnt on the menu lily or the staff would get the chef to make it. We love olu deniz and love that everything is so close and in easy walking distance. If you want to go to the markets and get in a taxi or use the bus service which is reasonably priced.
I feel some of the comments on here are unfair and unjust to lily. They are a family run hotel and everyone is friendly and helpful and most of the comments state about the regulars which we have now also become. The regulars obviously return for a reason and for us it's due to relaxed atmosphere, friendly, welcoming and have made lots of new friends. We will always go to stay at the Turk whenever we will go back to olu deniz. And the comment about my friend singing I think is nasty, not many people can sing and taking part in karaoke is a bit of fun nothing to be taken seriously and the person who left the comment should maybe try and let their hair down and have fun.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple