“will be back”
Review of Hotel Turk

Hotel Turk
Ranked #66 of 121 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Stayed at the Turk Hotel in June 2012 for the first time, also the first time in Oludeniz although we have ben visiting Turkey/Dalaman area for about 18 years
Enjoyed a two week holiday and Lily and her staff couldnt have been more helpful. It was our first time here so i dont accept the critics of Lily treating regulars better than new customers. You just join in. Rooms are cleaned regularly and the young ladies who looked after the rooms were very cheerful and friendly.The pool and surrounding grounds are fairly large so not crammed in. It is a very central hotel and a five minute walk to all the amenities and beach We were sad to leave which says it all

3  Thank GORDON-MJ

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Had a brilliant stay at the Turk hotel, Lilly and all the bar staff were friendly and very welcoming. Lilly works hard running the hotel and when there is a 40 degree heat, nothing was too much trouble. It was my first time at the Turk hotel and it certainly will not be the last. Room was basic but clean with air con and a safety deposit box, in a quiet location. Location itself was spot on around the corner from the shadows bar (on the main strip).

A big thanks to Lilly and the bar staff, c u next year, Lesley and Kevin

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lellymoocow
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stayed at the Turk Hotel last year July 2011. I travelled to Olu Deniz on my own, and decided I only needed B&B for my stay. Lily and her family and staff were great, they made me feel at home and very welcomed.
My room was cleaned thoroughly everyday, with the added extras, of flowers and towels beautifully arranged, small finishing touches make the difference. I ate in the hotel quite a few times, from the buffet evening meal and bar snacks during the day, food portions were huge and all freshly prepared. Nothing was any trouble.
Lily and I have become great friends, and am looking forward to returning again this year in August 2012, this time with my teenage boys. If you are looking for a family run hotel where the management are truly accessible then I cannot recommend this hotel enough!
Although no entertainment team, Lily organises evening entertainment throughout the week, even a traditional Turkish night, she can also organise Wedding receptions too.
The hotel is perfectly located for shopping and access to the beach,.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Tanmar35
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Stayed at this hotel for the first time and have visited Oul five times. Dont understand all the negative posts. Lots of repeat customers and the comments about Lily being more friendly with them than a first timer. Well its a business and you look after your regulars. Didnt affect me in any way. The bar/staff set up was excellent.No problems with rooms cleanliness location apart from Beer problem var teenis Enrique.

1  Thank necky62
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I read a few negative reviews about this hotel and found them all to be untrue. Lily was fantastic as a host and always tried hard to make us feel welcome. The staff were also very friendly. Even the 6.1 earthquake didn't spoil the holiday. The hotel is very family orinetated and I can see why people return year after year. I would definitely go back. When we left Lily even gave us details of how we can book directly through her which would work out cheaper. Great times.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony or pool view.
2  Thank tapps13
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stayed with friends for a week in late June. The hotel is superbly located for all Olu Deniz, and is staffed by nice, hard working people. There does appear to be a lot of "repeat business" and these customers are very pally with the owner, however, we don't go on holiday to make life long fiends with hoteliers, just to have a good time, and in that respect, it was everything. Great holiday.

1  Thank HKRDave
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Our 3rd year at the Turk Hotel, I fell in love with it after seeing it on tripadvisor, Lily and staff make sure you have a perfect time, but its up to you if you want to join in the fun at the bar, We have made lots of new friends at the hotel and hope to return next year, Also I,ve put in a bid to buy Lily,s Grannie, brilliant hotel, our perfect holiday desination

1  Thank sercadog