“Highly recommended !!”

Hotel Turk
Ranked #52 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
“Highly recommended !!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Just returned from our 3rd stay at the Turk Hotel and had a perfect holiday again thank you to Lily, her family and staff . The hotel is in a perfect position close to all amenities , the rooms are cleaned daily ,the whole of the hotel is one of the cleanest we've ever stayed in . We stayed in one of the basement rooms this year and had no problem with them at all , in fact they were cooler as they were in the shade . Lily was the perfect hostess and will always try her best to sort any problems out you may have . My family came with us this year and they are looking forward to going again next year , highly recommended ,
Diane Smith and family

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Top model says best hotel everything very good
Will be back next year to see everyone
Lily and staff can't do enough for you
Would recommend to anyone.
We have recommended to our family and friends
Rooms clean food good
What more do you want
Great value,great family hotel
Very friendly bar
Can't wait to go back for our fifth year

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ruth D
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I stayed at the turk hotel in July for 10 days with my partner and 5 Year old son. I Genuianly could not find a bad word to stay about this hotel, the owners or the service.
Lily, the owner of the hotel is unbelivably welcoming an helpful, the staff are fantastic an was brillant with my son.
My room was lovely an clean, no problem with housekeeping at all. The hotel is close to everything an whatever you need lily is always their too help. The atmosphere is brillant, an i really think this hotel caters for everyone. The food at the turk from breakfast, lunch an dinner is lovely, my son is a fussy eater but he loved the food too. The staff are fantastic with children an my son made some lovely friends on holiday.
I will 100% be going back next year, my son doesnt stop asking when we can go back. I cannot wait for my next trip to the turk hotel :)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank katy c
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I find it bizarre that people who write poor reviews maintain anonymity. My partner, son and me have just returned from two weeks at the Turk Hotel. From the second we walked through the gate we were treated with respect. I was happy to pull my cases, but the staff were insistent they did. We were given a lovely room, and on two occasions offered bigger rooms which we declined. We have made great friends at this wonderful hotel. We are looking forward to making these aquaintences both back home and again in the future at the Turk Hotel. If guest's have had bad experiences they should be asking themselves what they want from a holiday! PERHAPS STAYING IN THE UK IS THEIR BEST OPTION!
Turkey, Oludeniz, and the Turk Hotel, has a massive thumbs up from me.

2 Thank RichieIKent
wishaw
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Had another brilliant holiday at the Turk in June , our 4 th time, lily and her staff still brilliant, I recomended the Turk to friends and they fell in love with it to, , can,t think of anything negative to say about the hotel at all, be back next year !!

Room Tip: We prefer a room on the top floor, but it would,nt matter,
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Stroud, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Had the best Holiday ever here and now on my Third trip in a year.. Lily the Owner could not do enough for you.The rooms was well cleaned towels and bedding changed every day ..The staff are all friendly and will do or try to do what ever they can to make your stay the best
Never had a problem getting a sunbed and the pool was clean the food was lovely and a good choice on the menu
A evening around the bar can be Interesting meeting other guest you can even end up dancing or singing with them
Lilys Turkish nights are the greatest loads off food to eat and the entertainment is just as good you have to join in on the dancing? but well your on holiday why not.

Room Tip: Pay that little extra for a room above ground as there is a few Basement rooms but apart from a litt...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Got stuck in a basement room too. The other person is right, if you don't spend your money with them all day around the pool or bar in the evening they disregard you..other guests felt the same way but too nervous to complain. They charge for wifi (everywhere else in olu/hisaronu/ovacik Is free). They will charge you extra for everything and if you have a problem they sarcastically suggest its your fault!! I am a world traveller and will quite happily fit in on a budget camping holiday as easily as a 5 star hotel. "Lilly" and her family have forgotten their manners and got complacent that people will always return...I'd rather go anywhere else but here. Don't waste your money...they will bleed you dry!

13 Thank OpenMindz