“Turk hotel Oludeniz”

Ranked #51 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Runcorn, England, United Kingdom
“Turk hotel Oludeniz”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

We have recently returned from 12 nights in the Turk hotel. The staff are very friendly especially the lovely girls who are constantly cleaning. The pool was clean but the metal steps into the "deep end" need attention. Rooms were clean and bends were comfortable, are only comment would be that the lighting in the room and the furniture on the verandas need updating.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Just returned from one weeks stay food is great rooms are very clean we had clean towels everyday, Lily & her family are
Lovely. The staff can't do enough for you & the location you couldn't wish for a better location we will defiantly go back next
Year & would recommend it to our family & friends.
Tony & Chris

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Carshalton, null, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

My family have stayed at the turk and will be returning in a couple of weeks which says it all. The turk is clean and our " basement" room was one of the best I have stayed in for location as I couldn't have been closer to the pool if I tried. We met and made friends with lovely people and lily was helpful and will help you with anything if you ask. My daughter was made to feel like a princess and now cannot wait to return next year. My daughter and cousins children were made to feel like part of the team and were encouraged to dance and have fun and never made to feel like a nuisance..I have stayed in many hotels in olu deniz but for pure fun, cleanliness and the best homemade chips ever, the turk is somewhere I would definitely return. Other reviews have said something very true, a hotel where you are not just a number. As for location, well, shops, bars, restaurants are just a stones throw away. I am someone who loves olu deniz anyway but I look forward to returning next year and meeting with lily, her family and some incredibly lovely people that help to make your holiday special.

Room Tip: Basement rooms are near the pool and have more light than you are led to believe
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Julie W
llandudno
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have just returned from yet another amazing stay at The Turk Hotel and i still wonder why Lily and her dear family and hard working staff receive bad reviews from time to time. People need to realise that the hotel is a budget hotel. However it is spotless and lily goes out of her way to accommodate all her guests. Whilst I was there she changed a couple's room three times because they were moaning. Another couple did not like overlooking the restaurant - which closed before they got out of their beds!!! For goodness sake we only use the rooms for showering and sleeping in. What is their problem.
I was taken ill during my visit and as with other guests Lily kindly rang the doctor. Unfortunately i had to go to hospital for a few days. Had it not been for lily I would never have managed. She followed the ambulance, stayed with me for two hours, bought water for me, called the next day to sort my insurance out and then when I was discharged collected me. How many hoteliers would have done that for their guests.
The Turk is full of fun - take part if you like. The food is great, the atmosphere both during the day and night is great. The hardworking staff work tirelessly to ensure that all the guests are happy and contented. People moan about sunbeds but that happens everywhere and when it did happen more beds appeared.
I travel all over the world and can say that The Turk is one of my favourite destinations not just because of the venue but also of the hospitality offered by the family. I would certainly recommend a visit there

Room Tip: The rooms in the overlooking the gardens tend to be quieter. The new boutique rooms are lovely and t...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

Myself, My partner and my 10 month old daughter stayed here in May 2011. This hotel was very clean and well kept. The staff were like friends by the time we left because this hotel was their livley hood. They are all wonderful, Lily, Hussain, Gorge and elvis. Great people. The food they cooked was gorgeous. Overall, i would recommend this hotel.

Olu deniz is exceptional. A quiet resort nestled in between mountains on the coast line with a wonderful lagoon. Beach looks better then in the pics as it is quite stoney. But what a place. Suits couples without a doubt.

Room Tip: Avoid floor apartments as every floor apartment backs onto a walk way and when its busy its annoying...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jamiebeale86
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Just returned from our 3rd stay at the Turk Hotel and had a perfect holiday again thank you to Lily, her family and staff . The hotel is in a perfect position close to all amenities , the rooms are cleaned daily ,the whole of the hotel is one of the cleanest we've ever stayed in . We stayed in one of the basement rooms this year and had no problem with them at all , in fact they were cooler as they were in the shade . Lily was the perfect hostess and will always try her best to sort any problems out you may have . My family came with us this year and they are looking forward to going again next year , highly recommended ,
Diane Smith and family

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Top model says best hotel everything very good
Will be back next year to see everyone
Lily and staff can't do enough for you
Would recommend to anyone.
We have recommended to our family and friends
Rooms clean food good
What more do you want
Great value,great family hotel
Very friendly bar
Can't wait to go back for our fifth year

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple