“The brilliant Turk Hotel”
Review of Hotel Turk

Hotel Turk
Ranked #57 of 103 Hotels in Oludeniz
wishaw
“The brilliant Turk Hotel”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had our 5th holiday in oludeniz and the Turk Hotel in June , fantastic holiday , thanks to Lily and staff, I read the bad report the Turk received and have to say Lily will do her best to please all guests, but there are some you will never please, we were at the hotel when the ethnic guests were there and did not see or hear any racist remarks,,, and anyone who sat at the bar knows the barmans name is Sabri,, also very friendly and helpfull , we will be back,

2 Thank sercadog

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Myself / husband and my seventeen yr old son went to this hotel this July 2014 ... I can honestly say what a fantastic time the three of us had.. Lily ( manager ) is so helpful as is her husband and staff ..nothing is to much trouble for anybody even the cleaners are excellent... Rooms are spotlessly clean done daily... It was that good were thinking of going back sept/ October this year... Olu deniz is a fantastic place and Turk hotel would highly recommend...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Julie L
Romford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I am in shock at the comment added on the 12th July. I honestly can't believe any of what is said. Lily and her staff are the most helpful friendliest people who cant do enough to keep their guests happy. I have taken my children there on many occasions and lily and all the staff are fantastic with them, lily has even looked after one of our children while we went for dinner. This hotel is fantastic, so much so that me and my husband married there 3 years ago and return there year after year because we are so comfortable there.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ems35
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We came to the Turk Hotel for a week at the end of June and we had the absolute best time. The place is so friendly and the staff cant do enough for you, the rooms were cleaned everyday and fresh towels each day too :-). My boyfriend fell ill while we were there and Lily and her family were brilliant. I would 100% reccomend this hotel to anyone who is thinking about going to Olu Deniz, we cant wait to come back!!

2 Thank Abbie W
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have been going to Oludeniz since I was 4 years old and this has got to be the best hotel I've stayed in. It's family run and personal, with all the staff making an effort with the guests. They were very helpful when my friend had a problem and needed somewhere to stay for the week. Can't wait to go back there again!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Iona C
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2014

having recently visited the turk hotel yet again I find it hard ,no impossible to believe the review submitted recently the family this person is on about were not all coloured so don't you think some-one in their group would have picked up the vibe if there was any racisim from staff ? As for Lily&the staff policeing . the no food or drink policy what a load of bull. Many is the time we have fetched things from local super market &been greeted by Lily or staff with the words" David you know not to fetch things into the hotel" quickly followed by get them in the fridge before they get too warm.would you go to a restaurant and take your own food &drink I don't think so. this familyrun hotel make you feel like one of the family which to me is priceless&humbleing .considering some of the crap they have to put up with from us the holiday makers they still manage to get up after a few hours rest and welcome you with a smile and joviality.the rooms are cleaned every day towels changed daily. the gardens &walkways always immaculate showers are so powerfull you end up getting a massage food as always tasty &plentiful plus it is not expensive as the odd person have said before you get 4* treatment for 2* prices.how you can get totally different reviews during a given period is beyond me. roll on sept cant wait to get back .MISS this place so much

Room Tip: most of the rooms are simeler in layout pool rooms are somewhat bigger(family rooms)
5 Thank keltosh444
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Back in Olu for the 4th time this year and spent most of my time at the Turk (our family went to Olu, half of us stayed in a different hotel).

The Turk is the most welcoming and friendly place I have ever been! All of the staff members, even the cleaners, are hilarious and can't do enough for you. The guests at the Turk tend to be really sociable and everyone sits around the bar chatting which is lovely.

Rooms are really clean and well maintained as is the rest of the hotel, drinks and food are great price and quality. The pool is nice to float around in and every now and again you can play water polo etc :-) location is great as you can't hear the noise from the strip but you're less than a 1 minute walk from being in the thick of the nightlife (although be careful of Shadows I'm told)

Also - in early 2014 my dad visited the Turk alone and was taken ill during his stay. Lily and staff were very sympathetic and helped him get to the hospital, and made sure he was well for the rest of his holiday.

Considering I didn't even stay at the Turk hotel I was welcomed as if I was a part of Lily's family and will be coming back again and again! Love to all the staff and thank you millions for your hospitality

X