Taner Hotel
Belcehan Delux(Oludeniz)
Hotel Karbelsun(Oludeniz)
Mavi Belce(Oludeniz)
View Hotel
All reviewsair conturkeytwo weekstravel kettlebreakfast was typical turkishfamily run hotelnext yearcleaned every daylovely hotelgreat holidaypool areacouldn't do enoughnothing is too much troublethomson repbar managerweek holidayclean towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The hotel is situated just off the Main Street so a little bit quieter thankfully,nice size rooms that get cleaned each day.Good pool with just enough beds. Great staff who are helpful and friendly especially Rambo behind the bar. Normal breakfast for the area cold meats cheese bread pastries fruit and cereals. Met some great people there and had a fantastic time would recommend the hotel for all ages, groups or couples. Would happily stay again. The only thing I would change is the beds were a little hard .....but this is a minor observation

Room Tip: Balconies over the pool looked good, rooms round the back nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Simon B
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We went again to taner...2 years following....I can't believe some of the negative reviews.......the main ones about Rambo.....he is the most funny charming person we have ever met on our 15years of travelling abroad...we have never had as much fun as we did this year..we met a group of miners (welshies). Melvyn,,shrek. And others ..you know who you are.....(hope you had good boat trip). Demmet . Good luck with your new family to be.....there is nothing...not one thing negative I can say......except.....Rambo. You have to practice to be quicker with the tea/coffee !!!!....till the next time........greg and Maureen warren......

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kylem
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Our 3rd stay at the Taner and it gets better every time. We've made some wonderful friends while staying here. The staff are great especially Rambo and the gang. Rooms are adequate food is excellent, pool is always clean and plenty of sunbeds. Some reports have said some of the staff are rude this couldn't be further from the truth, they are a great bunch.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Myself and a friend stayed at this hotel for 10 days at the beginning of September. We had a room at the back of the hotel overlooking the garden on the first floor, it was clean and tidy with a great shower. The bed I found to be far too hard for me and I didn't have a full nights sleep for the whole of my stay there. But the noise of people coming back to their room after a night out, slamming doors and being less than thoughtful of others who were trying to sleep really annoyed me. The food and service was good. I can't fault the location either, it was close to everything you need. Rambo is very good with the returning visitors and with people who spend at the bar. I wasn't either, so I wasn't worthy of a conversation! The six island trip is worth the money, we had a great day out, although it wasn't islands, more like coves. But it was a lovely day all the same. The best place to go for a meal was Anfora. Excellent food and service. You also get the free 'puffy' bread and dips - nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chrissie2905
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed in September. When we got there we had been given a basement room. The room was great but with a 4ft wall and a further 3ft grass verge for a view, we wasn't happy. We asked to be moved and they were very helpful in doing so. The rooms were basic but clean. Breakfast was good, but basically egg, toast, cereal and fruits. The main food was great value and great tasting. All the staff were happy to help. Rambo the bar man was ok, but he did pay far to much attention to regulars, and his voice was a bit tedious by the end of it. But look past that and he is a great guy very cheerful no matter what time of day/night. The hotel is in a great location for everything. Would I stay there again? Yes.. Would I choose/want to stay there again? No. Its a great place for a cheap last minute holiday.

• Stayed: September 2013