Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Travelocity
Hotels.com
1,653 results
All reviews entertainment team next year bar staff turkey sunday roast billy's beach inclusive bar pool area pancakes killer darts something for everyone turkish dancing plenty of choice snack bar big shout food was lovely evening entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

This was our first time in Turkey. I never fancied Turkey for a holiday but staying at the Yel has made me call in love with the country, especially this area.

When we got there our room was too small for the size of party we had. It wasn't a problem and we were swapped the following day.

The room and total grounds were always spotless.
The restaurant was always clean and tables quickly cleared. We never had to wait to be seated.
The food was just amazing. A full Sunday dinner! Also the cakes etc were out of this world. Toffee Apples in Turkey!!
The entire staff were a credit to the hotel and the staff presentation night was the highlight for me. The people behind the scenes like the housekeeping never get praise but to share the night with them was brilliant.
A special mention to the only lady that worked on the restaurant. I think she was called Aynur (or something like that). No matter what time she was there she always had a smile on her face.
The bar staff were very friendly and it was great to have a bit of banter with them.
The entertainment staff were good. I thoroughly enjoyed the Water Vollyball.
If you want a quiet holiday, this isn't the place to go. If you want a good time and get involved with things then this is the place to go, for both Adults and kids.

We will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank dave_of_barnsley
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2019

Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review and I was so glad that we met your expectations . I have passed your kind words to all the team.

See you....

Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

Great hotel, staff and food were excellent as where the reps. Plenty to do outside of the hotel with cheap taxis to near by towns and attractions. For a excellent evening's entertainment go and see talk of the town, it's hilarious

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank simbles
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Dear Simbles,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your kind comments regarding your stay at Yel Holiday Resort. We are happy that your expectations are fully met.

Behalf of my team I would like to thank you for staying with us and wish to welcome you again at Yel Holiday Resort.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay here and will return again in May next year. Food was great, staff very friendly and you even get picked up and taken down to Billys beach at the amazing blue lagoon in ölü deniz. Looking forward to going back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank fenerjambo
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind words following your recent stay with us at Yel Holiday Resort. I will be passing on your comments to my team here at the hotel.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you again at Yel Holiday Resort.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information

'Happy Holiday'

Reviewed 19 November 2018

First time we've stayed at this fabulous hotel. Cant believe it's only a 3 star.{ Should def be a 4} Can't fault this resort for anything. Accommodation was spotless & comfortable. Food was great with varied menu.The hotel grounds & gardens were beautifully kept.The best thing about this hotel is their amazing staff - from the manager to the bar & dining room staff everyone so helpful & welcoming- nothing was too much trouble for them. An added bonus for us was not 1 but 2 table tennis tables. Played every day. Had so much fun challenging everyone to a game !. Can't wait to book again for next year.

Room tip: Our room No123 was ideal
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary L
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2018

Dear Mary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I was so happy that our team met your expectations . I have also passed on your kind words to all of the team here regarding the great service you received which is greatly appreciated.

We all hope that you will join us once again in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

Firstly no way should this be classed as a 3 star. A 4 definitely!!!!

Right from the moment we arrived the staff couldn’t have been any more helpful.

Although the rooms were small, they were spotless. In fact the whole hotel was.

The food was really good; plentiful and fresh. They even did a Sunday roast for anyone missing home.

We met people who had been back year after year and I can see why. We would definitely return.

The only negative is if you have significant mobility problems; not for you. Just too many stairs/slopes

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Joolz K

Dear Joolz,

We look forward to welcoming you 5th time to the Yel Holiday Resort in the near future.