Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
1,653 results
All reviews entertainment team next year bar staff turkey sunday roast billy's beach inclusive bar pool area pancakes killer darts something for everyone turkish dancing plenty of choice snack bar big shout food was lovely evening entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

My husband and I visited this hotel on 19 June this year for 2 weeks. What a dissapointment. The food standards and choice were not the best. The same snacks every day, no variation at all and the same rotation of food week in week out. If you like sunday lunches avoid this hotel. The worst attempt at this. No decent options if you dont like them. Ended up eating out due to the poor quality. Running around the restaurant and cooking areas are cats and kittens. Being fed by the hotel too. The catering manager was not bothered either. My husband likes the Turkish drink Ayran. He asked for an Ayran at lunch time and was told that it wasnt available at lunch times as they have to be given to Turkish guests first. Yet the day before he had it then. I posted something on the Facebook site about it and the next day there was a glass of it brought to the table specially. I then posted another to say thank you for sorting it but these posts do not get published!!

This hotel treats English guests different to Turkish. My husband queued for an ice cream, there was 1 persons serving with 4 other waiters standing around doing nothing. He waited 15 minutes and when he was about to be served a turkish guy and his child came up and pushed in. My husband very firmly said NO!
The restaurant itself is chaotic at meal times. You queue for that long that when you get to where you want to be the food is cold.

The fries and saturated with fat you can squeeze out, we are not big chip eaters however when you have to resort to chips and bread and butter you wouldn't think it would be so wrong. Well yes the bread was stale too.

The cleanliness of the restaurant certainly leaves a lot to be desired. You will see from the photos. I ordered a double cheeseburger from the outside area and the so called 'executive chef' threw it together, 1 burger with no cheese. I asked for it again. This time no cheese. I went back again and he put the tiniest slice on because that's all that was left. I got back to the table and the burger was fridge cold. I had took a bite. I took it back to the 'executive chef' who took the same burger out of my bun, that was falling apart and put it in the panini press to warm up. Other people sandwiches have to go in here after I had bit the burger. Not hygienic at all.

There were toilet rolls left outside the room on the floor for days where ants are crawling everywhere. Sheets and pillow cases left lying over walls and stuffed behind fire extinguishers.

Beware of the balcony size too and view, photos will show you.

Towels are being put down at ridiculous hours of the morning eg 3am. Nothing gets done about everything here.

The hotel seems over occupied. If you go out in the morning and come back later you will NOT get a sun lounger.

A lot of issues here at this hotel. Such a shame as this used to be lovely.

What a let down of a 2 week break

9  Thank shirleya171
Reviewed 6 July 2019

we have been coming to turkey for 12 years so believe me i know what to expect and whilst i cannot say anything bad about the staff or hotel grounds or cleanliness of the hotel it is the food there is not a lot of choice for a hotel this size we met families who have been coming back to this hotel for years who now wont be coming back the amount of people who would just get chips from the main dining area then go outside for a burger to go with it everyday was astonishing we enjoyed 3 meals out of a possible 21 so that should tell you everything apparently the man who has been running the hotel for 15 years has left and this is why its not so good now weve been to a lot smaller hotels with a lot more choice of food and much better quality i know i sound really negative about the place but the ultimate question is would we go back and the answer is no which is the same for most of the people we met there sorry yel just being honest

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank 555,888,999,000
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review following your recent stay with us. Your feedback is important for us to improve ourselves.

We certainly hope to have the opprtunity to welcome you next time in the near future.

''Happy Holiday''

Reviewed 5 July 2019

An amazing place, staff especially Bulut was lovely.
Atmosphere was great.
Rooms very clean, but decor needs a little updating.
Entertainment throughout the day was great and so funny.
Food was extremely tasty.
Everything you need is to hand.
Definitely returning back next year and would highly recommend anyone to go there.

2  Thank Dayna L

Dear Dayna,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your kind comments regarding your stay at Yel Holiday Resort. We are happy that your expectations are fully met.

Behalf of my team I would like to thank you for staying with us and wish to welcome you next stay at Yel Holiday Resort.

''Happy Holiday'

Reviewed 5 July 2019

I totally enjoyed to stay at Yel holiday resort excellent service and entertainment food was excellent gained new friends
Beautiful place to visit and get well rested! After 11 days of fun you still missing so much that Yel holiday resort can give

Thanks to all Yel holiday resort staff for unforgettable and joyful time!!

I❤yel

3  Thank Kristaps L

Dear Kristaps,

First of all thank you for being our guest and for taking your time to leave such a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to the hotel. Your kind appreciation will be a great motivation for all the team members and we all hope to welcome you back in our hotel once again and make your future stay much more memorable.

Happy Holiday with Yel Holiday Resort,

Yours sincerely,

"HAPPY HOLIDAY"

Reviewed 4 July 2019

Entertainment was good, nice and clean resort. However the food could have been better, the atmosphere was good the staff are all very friendly.
Would of been nice to have more of a choice of alcohol on the all inclusive however for the price paid it was ok.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Amyleighg91
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Dear Guest,