“"Good"”
Review of Saray Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oludeniz
Saray Hotel
Ranked #10 of 54 Oludeniz B&B and Inns
“"Good"”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

After reading the reviews on this hotel it was alarming to read some people had, had a bad time involving " Churchill" as I always found him very pleasent . Maybe we were Lucky ? Yes there are signs saying please dont bring stuff from local supermarket in but understandable ..they have to make a living but if you want to save about 50p on a litre of water by walking in very hot sun to the local Asda or pay around the pool prices then thats up to you, yes bags are searched... mine never was.
The room's are good, clean and have a great shower and the maids work hard and are pleasent. Now onto the sunloungers... yep towels are left out over night so we did the same -everyone did and not a issue with anybody .I would return here again because as I said we had no trouble...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Gillian H

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Turkish first
Par, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Just arrived back today from a two week stay at the Saray. Only me and my friend who went on our first girly holiday, and was chuffed when we walked into our room and seen the quality, and even more impressed with the location! Found the staff extremely friendly and helpful, but sometimes a little too much. James had a huge crush on my friend and sometimes made it a bit uncomfortable, especially when asking her to go to the beach after his shift at midnight. Also, the security guard Churchill which has been mentioned in other reviews walked us back to our room after a drunk and late night out, which he actually bent down and kissed me on the lips! Didn't bother to complain to the rep, just ignored him for the rest of our holiday as I felt very uncomfortable! In our 2nd week we had a falling out with a couple from across our room, which we were moved right next to the pool. Shower was a lot bigger, and the noise of the bar didn't bother us as we were out every night until late, also was able to get wifi in the room aswell which is ideal for two 20 year olds. Food is good, but slow! And had to pay 140tl for our air con for the 2 weeks! but worth having! Pool is a good size, and plenty of beds for everyone! Overall had an amazing holiday and would definitely go back again!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bianca L
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2013

anyone who calls this hotel are those kinda people that pay for 3 star and want the ritz , this hotel is one of the cleanest i have stayed in and was kept clean every day , the staff are great make you feel very welcome james and mustafa are such friendly people , the food was very nice the location was perfect to hisaronu main town . i have stayed in many hotels all round the world and this is by far one off my favorite,the staff should be commended on their hard work they work very long hours and still are very happy and friendly to guest , i am coming back and only would stay here cant wait to get back to the saray again and again, rooms are very nice and VERY VERY CLEAN tanya

Room Tip: if you dont want to hear noise from the bar etc music and people talking dont get a pool view room
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rick b
liverpool
Reviewed 29 June 2013

this is a very nice hotel clean pool clean rooms and nice people that run it mustafa james and churchill are very nice to talk to and will help you with any problems you have . just one small thing about the hotel is the price of a safety deposit box it is 40 pound for 2 wks which is a rip off air con is expensive to but did not need it .but dont let this put you off going as its in an ideal position with the centre only 200 yards away .but its just set back enough so its quiet at night plus you are close to the monday market . just so you all know beer in town is 6 lira most places but you can get it for 5, meals are about 20 lira for 3 courses,english breakfast are between 6 and 8 lira ,try the chinese shanghai blues its 19 lira for 3 courses you wont be dissapointed well in my opinon and try the golden leaf it has very nice food and big portions hope this review helps some of you have a nice holiday george and helen from skem

Room Tip: you dont want the room next to the laundry on the ground floor in the middle block as it is noisy an...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Taunton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My friend and I stayed here from 2nd June-16th June and cant fault it! Its a lovely hotel, all the staff are great, helpful and friendly and in my opinion, contributed to our holiday! The hotel location is fantastic and kept clean and tidy. We were lucky to get a room at the back of the hotel as we were discussing how a room overlooking the pool wouldnt be good due to the noise from the bar so if I were to go back, id request a back room.

• Stayed June 2013
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Me and my friend stayed at the Saray from 5th june til 16th june.The hotel is in a great location,5min walk to main area.james and mustaffa are very friendly and look after u.rooms are cleaned everyday and adequate. My holiday was ruined towards the end by an incident regarding the security guard following me upto my room and trying to grab me.Mia our rep was very helpful with reporting and dealing with the situation. I wud return to the area but never to this hotel for safety reasons.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Sharon2711_12
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Just got back from a week at the Saray,overall cannot fault the location cleanliness of the hotel,swimming pool is huge with plenty of beds around.my only gripe is the daily tab there seemed to be things on here that we had not had,I realise that the system has been updated so it is electronic,it seems to have teething problems so please be aware and keep a check on what you have ordered over the course of the day I don't think for 1 moment anyone is trying to rip you off though as all the staff apart from the owners son (who looks down his nose at you)are thoroughly decent people.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oludeniz
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites
#14 of 102 in Fethiye
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas
#13 of 103 in Oludeniz

Been to Saray Hotel? Share your experiences!