Dorian Hotel
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
US$97
  • Breakfast included
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Gokcen Hotel & Apartments(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$32
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
US$138
US$124
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$54
Orbitz.com
US$124
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2014

If you aren't too fussy and want a cheap holiday the Dorian is ideal. It could be a little cleaner, and the rooms a little better eg beside lights are missing or no where near the bed but the staff are helpful and location is wonderful. Where else can you lie by a pool, there are plenty of sun beds as the Russians don't put their towels out early, and see mountains and para-gliders.

As the previous reviews have said, food is plentiful - although you may want to take a j-cloth to wipe the table from the previous occupants, the views great, the staff are very helpful and the manager, Pinnar speaks good English and will sort out any problems. There are more rooms, more people and the same amount of staff, so be patient, things will be sorted out.

The onsite turkish baths are good value, very clean, peaceful and recommended. If you want relax and enjoy Oludeniz - you can walk to the beach in minutes I would recommend the Dorian. If you want more, pay more and go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Wifi is only available in reception. Pillows are small and thin - this time we remembered a sheet as suggested in my review from two years ago and it was good to have.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Fiona B
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We recently returned from a weeks holiday at The Dorian ,the second time we have stayed at this hotel .It is over 2 years since our last visit and reading some of the reviews before we went wondered if it had changed that much .I really dont know what people complain about ,we had a brilliant week yet again and would definitely return .The food was plentiful and varied ,the cleaners did a great job (they were such a happy little bunch too bless them ),the whole place was always clean .We watched one night from our balcony the restaurant floors being washed down ,the steps ,etc and they did a brilliant job .The waiting staff in the restaurant were always running around and bringing out more food dishes to replace any empty ones .The bar staff were so friendly ,we got on with them so well .They were always very pleasant and really looked after us .It made me angry at how some of the guests would just come up to the bar and say Beer ,no pleases or thank yous ,so very ignorant.We were a bit surprised at the lack of English guests staying there though ,it was mainly Russian and German but walking down the main strip in Olu Deniz it was full of English .This aside we would not hesitate about returning to The Dorian as we had a great holiday .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank AnnBoston_Lincs
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I'm still not sure why so many write poor reviews for the hotel, it's the cheaper end of the market and you get what you pay for. The food is better than adequate, the bar is good the staff are friendly if you make the effort to get on with them.
We never had a bad meal. There are more Russians staying at the hotel and they do have some funny ways but again tolerate them it's a cheap holiday.

Room Tip: If you want a luxury holiday don't book this, if you want a pleasant cheaper holiday this is a great base, eating out us cheap if you get fed up with 'all inclusive'
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank AdrianA797
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have to say I do not know what sort of people are giving these reviews. I stayed there last August with my partner and my 13 year old daughter and we have booked for August this year it was so good. This hotel was awesome, the staff catered for our every needs the rooms were spacious and the food choice was fantastic - breakfast is typically turkish i.e cheese, cold meats, breads olives, salad, there were omlettes, boiled eggs and ceraels for those who do not like this type of food first thing in the morning. A full english breakfast can be bought from nearby restaurants for a mere £2.50 if you are ever bored. At lunch time there was a massive choice of salads, breads freshly made turkish pizza (Lamachun), cheeses, warm meat dishes, vegatables and chips - I mean only if you are a fussy eater i.e do not eat anything but english food!! - will you find the food choice boring. At dinner there was always a different dish on offer - again freshly made breads and turkiish pizzas, there was one night where we had meat on the charcoals (Chicken Breast, Lamb Shish, Fish) there was always a satisfactory amount of food on offer. Do not listen to anyone that says otherwise!!! The rooms were cleaned regularly and really quite spacious. We had a view facing the mountains at the back - I preferred this as it was more private than facing the pool. The all inclusive bar is what you can expect from a 3 star all inclusive - locally produced wines beers and spirits. We are Jack Daniels drinkers which was not available at the bar so the bar staff kindly got some in for us (we did have to pay but not ridiculous money) They have entertainment 2 or 3 nights a week (Michael Jackson impersonater, Break Dancers and Fire Dancers) the rest of the evenings was a combination of English and Turkish music - it is played until the early hours - I would say 3 in the morning - some people whos rooms were situated by the bar area complained of not being able to sleep because of the noise but we were not affected by this (probably beacause we were still down at the bar at these times) I mean christ you are on holiday - who is jumping off to bed at 11 O'clock? I would say the shortage of sunbeds is the only issue I would have with the pool area - although we did always manage to get one eventually. The area itself is amazing we did quad biking twice - the beach they take you to and the views you see are amazing. We took a boat trip to Butterfly Valley - again the views are breathtaking. We also took the day trip to Sakilent Gorge on a jeep safari (this is not for bores as you are squirted with water from your fellow jeeps and also the villagers as you pass by ALL DAY!!! On the way to the Gorge you stop off for food and also visit a trout farm where there are beautiful waterfalls and treehouses. The Gorge itself is amazing/breathtaking - wear suitable shoes for this trip - no flip flops!! As I said this is one of the most beautiful and enjoyable holidays I have had on a budget - do not listen to the moaners on here - what do you expect for so little money?

Room Tip: If you don't mind the music have a pool room if you want something a little more private and quiet I would say a room facing the mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
13  Thank Danielle A
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed in this DIRTY hotel Jun 2014. In all my 23 years travelling to Turkey I have never come across a hotel like it.
My first night I was eating in this all inclusive hotel and I found a SCREW in my food. After handing this to the head waiter who passed it to the head chef who in turn passed it to the food manager I eventually managed to get to speak to the wimp of a so called manager.
This manager (Alper) then proceeded to put his finger up to my face and say
You bloody English always complain, you brought this from your room to put in the food to make the hotel look bad' at this point I was furious, I swipped his had from my face and swipped all the contents off his desk. I have never been so angry in my life.
The cleaning of the rooms never happened, in 2 week my room was cleaned 3 times and the toilet bins were lucky to be emptied every 3rd day.
I am not on for complaining but you need to stay clear of this hotel, it only has English and Russians staying and its like a cattle market trying to get your meals as the Russians barge through no matter if you are waiting or not.
STAY CLEAR OF THE DORIAN there are far better hotels in the resort

Room Tip: Do not stay here please
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple