Second visit in June was just as great as the our last trip in 2006. The staff, rooms, food, location and service was perfect. We had a room overlooking the garden/pool which was beautiful and would recommend paying a little extra for.
It was just a perfect oasis in what is turning out to be quite a busy little 'town'. Would recommend to any couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster Residences provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel