Beautiful hotel and fabulous location . Its a boutique scale hotel with nice rooms and lovley bar and pool area. Very calming with lovely well kept shrubs and olive trees to keep things cool. The location is right on the beach front but tucked back so there is little noise. You can watch the paragliders landing over lunch and then walk out and hire a speed boat to cruise the coves and coast for an afternoon. Go earlier in the season so everything is not so tired looking - we went very early July. Great destination for a diverse holiday with lots to do nice beaches and not to far a transfer . Book a room on the ground floor for your own vernada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster Residences provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel