But I'll say a few anyway!!
Stayed from the 6th - 13th June. An utterly charming hotel that is a wonderful place to completley relax and unwind. All the staff here are superb. many have been at the hotel for many years and so it feels like you are staying with a lovely family, who really do go the extra mile to make you comfortable and happy. We stayed in a Garden terrace room,that was really comfortable and spacious. The rooms are quite dark, but, in the summer heat are really cool.
The little terrace is a real bonus and allows you to litterally lay back on the day bed at the end of the day and look at the sky - whch often includes a lot of activity with the multi coloured parcachutes skimming past above you!
We had a half board option which included Breakfast and Dinner. Breakfast choice was more than adequate, freshly prepared and plentiful. Dinner every evening was a joy as you are able to choose 3 courses from the restaruant a la carte menu including the Specials which are offered approx 3 times per week. The food is excellent, very tasty and plentiful, one of the best in the resort,, so be prepared for your waist to expand! The Chocolate Soufle has to be given a special mention, because.......... words cant describe it:-)
An average 3 course meal would probably set you back around £15per head on average plus drinks.
Drinks are priced at around £13 for a good bottle of wine - £2 for a coffee, £3 for a beer and £3 for a G&T.
The Jade restaurant next door also offers exellent food and drink at around the same price but is a more contempory feel about it, with a gorgeous upper terrace looking over the bay.
We didnt experience any of the late night noise mentioned in some previous reviews, all along the front seem to shut aournd 12pm, so the late noise must only be apparent in certain rooms?
Mustapha's boat trip is a real delight - and a different world away from the big tourist boats that can be found on the beach. Price is £80 per couple, plus lunch at a wonderful remote restarant which works out at another £40 - 50 per couple, but is worth it for the memory!
Thank you to everyone that made our stay so memorable - If ever we return to Olu Deniz, we will definatley return to this little piece of heaven...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster Residences provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel