We loved this hotel!!
Olu Deniz wasn't what we hoped - too many tacky shops, Full English breakfasts and premier league football in bars for our taste. The only place we found proper Turkish food was in the hotel - so we were relieved it was so good.
The hotel itself is a haven of tranquillity - yes even with the music next door at night. I can honestly say that we were aware of it but the bed was so comfy it didn't disturb us a bit - we slept like logs every night.
Our main source of entertainment was sitting by the pool drinking apple tea - and watching one or two other guests who only wanted to moan or complain about insignificant things and made us ashamed to be Scottish!
We'd love to pick up this hotel and put it somewhere more chic - it deserves better surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster Residences provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel