I stayed at Oyster a second time 5 years after the first. I was worried that the great memories I retained from my first trip would now be marred by fatigued management and staff and worn-out property. I could not be so wrong. This boutique hotel has a Garden of Eden, and its serenity is contagious to all fellow guests. Oludeniz has so much to offer to an interested traveller but one regrets to leave this hotel and its great food and fantastic personnel , tastefully decorated cozy rooms and the superb ambiance even for a short while outside, wanting to soak in the beauty and the positive energy that is radiated from every corner. If peace and relaxation while getting personally pampered is your thing, Oyster promises you its pearl.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel